Wheat Production Lowered In Latest USDA World Agricultural Supply And Demand Estimates ReportFri, 10 Jul 2020 16:40:01 CDT | The latest World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE) report came in Friday about as trade experts expected said Rich Nelson, chief strategist at Allendale Inc. Nelson spoke with Radio Oklahoma Agriculture Network Associate Farm Director and Editor KC Sheperd following release of that report. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Improving Efficiency Key To Sustainable Beef Production Says Dr. Clay Mathis, Director of King Ranch Institute For Ranch ManagementFri, 10 Jul 2020 08:52:00 CDT | Improving efficiency is the key to sustainability on today’s ranch said Dr. Clay Mathis, Director of the King Ranch institute for ranch management at Texas A & M-Kingsville. Mathis was a featured speaker at last month’s Beef Improvement Federation’s virtual conference. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week In The Rockies XXXII - Day 5 - 07/10/2020
- Ranchers Lunchtime Series - The Way You Stack Round Bales Matters! - 07/16/2020
- Oklahoma Youth Expo - Summer Spectacular Livestock Clinic - 07/17/2020
- Field Day: Understanding Impacts of Prescribed Fire - 07/21/2020
- Ranchers Lunchtime Series - Late-Summer Supplementation to Enhance Cattle Performance - 07/23/2020
- OCA 68th Annual Convention - Day 1 - 07/24/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast