Gallagher Remains Top Wheat Variety for Third Consecutive Year, According to Latest USDA ReportMon, 19 Mar 2018 14:31:02 CDT | Oklahoma State University (OSU) varieties continue to increase Hard Red Winter Wheat plantings in the state of Oklahoma, according to the March 2018 “Oklahoma Variety Report” from USDA National Agricultural... Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Domestic Retail Sales Up, Export Markets Look Promising - Good News on All Fronts for Beef SectorWed, 21 Mar 2018 10:15:14 CDT | According to Jim Robb of the Livestock Market Information Center, restaurant and grocery store sales are the main driver at the final segment of the beef chain in terms of demand. He says that during the Recession, restaurants led the way in steady upward trending beef sales. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - Taloga - 03/22/2018
- Wheat Quality Seminar - 03/22/2018
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 03/22/2018
- Texas and Southwest Cattle Raisers Convention and Expo - 03/23/2018
- Oklahoma Independent Stockgrowers Association Spring Meeting- Woodward - 03/28/2018
- Oklahoma Independent Stockgrowers Association Spring Meeting- Enid - 03/29/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast