U.S. Beef Exports Still Red-Hot; Pork Exports Slightly Below Year-Ago Level; Lamb Exports Trend HigherSat, 08 Dec 2018 17:34:10 CST | U.S. beef exports remained on a record-shattering value pace in October, according to data released by USDA and compiled by the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF). October pork exports trended seasonally higher compared to recent months but were still below the results posted in October 2017. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
The Angus Cow- Unsung Hero of Certified Angus BeefSat, 08 Dec 2018 16:00:31 CST | Mark McCully, Vice President, Production for Certified Angus Beef, calls the Angus Cow the unsung hero for the Certified Angus Beef success story. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training Course - 12/07/2018
- Tulsa Farm Show- Friday - 12/07/2018
- Tulsa Farm Show- Saturday - 12/08/2018
- OSU Winter Crops School - 12/11/2018
- Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training Course - 12/12/2018
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 12/13/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast