Opportunity Knocks on Farmers' Doors as Window for Canola Planting OpensThu, 25 Aug 2016 16:23:45 CDT | The planting window opens for canola September 10th and lasts only about 30 days, according to Ron Sholar of the Great Plains Canola Association, which means farmers need to be making some quick decisions on whether or not to add a canola to their rotation this year. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Why Buy It When You Can Graze It? Plant Wheat Early to Utilize Pasture for Foraging This FallThu, 25 Aug 2016 16:43:43 CDT | Wheat planting season is just around the corner, and cattle producers are already thinking ahead as they consider how potential wheat pasture will fit into their fall forage plan. Extension Livestock Market Economist Dr. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OKFB Area Meeting - District 1 - Woodward - 08/25/2016
- 32nd Annual OCA Range Round-Up - 08/26/2016
- 2016 OGFA-NGFA Food Safety Modernization Act Seminar - 08/30/2016
- Fall Cattle Seminar - 08/30/2016
- Mingo Valley Research Station Field Day - 08/30/2016
- TSCRA Cattleman's Luncheon - Wichita Falls - 09/08/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast