Senate Bill Would Shorten Depreciation of Farm Equipment for Farmers on a Permanent BasisFri, 23 Jun 2017 14:46:50 CDT | U.S. Senator Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) has joined Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and Jon Tester (D-Mont.) to introduce the bipartisan Agriculture Equipment and Machinery Depreciation Act to help farmers purchase new equipment and replace worn-out machinery by amending the U.S. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Rancher Irv Petsch is Doing His Part to Keep US Beef on Both the Minds and Tables of the JapaneseThu, 22 Jun 2017 12:12:07 CDT | Earlier this month, a group of Japanese magazine editors toured Wyoming, visiting ranches and speaking with producers; trying to get a hands-on look at the US cattle industry. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OCA Sporting Clays Shoot - 06/23/2017
- Beef Quality Workshop - 06/27/2017
- Superior Livestock Video Auction - Big Sky Roundup II - 06/30/2017
- No Till on the Plains- Soil Health Workshop - 07/06/2017
- OSU Summer Forages Field Day - 07/18/2017
- 2017 Statewide Women in Agriculture and Small Business Conference - 08/03/2017
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast