U.S. Beef And Pork Exports Are Increasing as Countries Begin Rebound From PandemicThu, 21 Jan 2021 15:30:00 CST | U.S. beef and pork exports are booming according to the latest numbers from the U.S. Meat Export Federation. Dan Halstrom, president and CEO of USMEF, was recently interviewed by Radio Oklahoma Agriculture Network Associate Farm Director and Editor KC Sheperd. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
MOU Between USDA and FDA on Gene Editing is Good Business Says NCBA's Ethan LaneThu, 21 Jan 2021 08:24:46 CST | On his way out the door, the now former USDA Ag Secretary Sonny Perdue signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the USDA and the FDA on animal agriculture gene editing. The MOU was something Ethan Lane, NCBA vice president of government affairs, and others in the cattle industry had been working on for several years. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OK "SENATE" REDISTRICTING TOWN HALL MEETING - Enid - 01/21/2021
- 2021 Red River Crops Conference - Day 2 - 01/21/2021
- No Till on the Plains - Going Virtual Only - 01/26/2021
- OK "SENATE" REDISTRICTING TOWN HALL MEETING - Owasso - 01/28/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 01/28/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast