What Makes Your Garden Grow? OSU Researchers Dig for Answers in Their Latest FooD SurveyWed, 21 Feb 2018 11:55:56 CST | Oklahoma State University’s Agricultural Economics Department released the summary report of the February 2018 edition of the Food Demand Survey (FooDS) this week. Several new ad hoc questions were added to the survey this month relating to gardening and people’s participation in growing their own food. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
LMIC's Jim Robb Says Next On Feed Report will Tell a Tale of Dry Conditions Across Southern PlainsWed, 21 Feb 2018 11:11:45 CST | This coming Friday, the United States Department of Agriculture will release its regular monthly Cattle on Feed report based on February 1st data. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - Cherokee - 02/20/2018
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 02/22/2018
- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association District Board Meeting- Southwest District - 02/22/2018
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - Frederick - 02/22/2018
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - El Reno - 02/23/2018
- Oklahoma Pork Congress- POSTPONED - 02/23/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast