Trump Administration Invests More Than $29 Million in High-Speed Broadband in Rural OklahomaThu, 06 Aug 2020 11:08:27 CDT | The Trump Administration today announced that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is investing more than $29 million to provide broadband service in unserved and underserved rural areas in Oklahoma. This investment is part of the $100 million in grant funding made available for the ReConnect Pilot Program through the CARES Act. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Ag Exemption For ELD Rule Expires Sept. 30 And NCBA's Allison Rivera Explains How They Are Working To Extend ExemptionFri, 07 Aug 2020 09:10:59 CDT | Enforcement of the Electronic Logging Devices (ELD’s) rule for trucks has been worrisome for agriculture since its inception during the Obama administration. Fortunately, certain segments of agriculture have been temporarily exempted from the rule but that could soon expire. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- okPORK Board - Pork Congress - 08/07/2020
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau Area Meetings - District Four - East - 08/10/2020
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau Area Meetings - District Seven - 08/11/2020
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau Area Meetings - District Four - West - 08/13/2020
- The Big Event Production Sale of Express Ranches- Friday - 08/14/2020
- The Big Event Production Sale of Express Ranches- Saturday - 08/14/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast