Oklahoma Wheat Crop Predicted at 130.65 Million Bushels for 2016- The Best Crop Since 2012Wed, 04 May 2016 18:16:08 CDT | Oklahoma's Hard Red Winter Wheat Crop may produce the most total bushels since 2012, as the Extension and Private Industry Crop Scouts that checked the crop came up with a total production estimate for 2016 of 130.65 million bushels. The production was based on 34.4 bushels per acre and 3.82 million acres being harvested for grain. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Mark Your Calendar for the Upcoming Beef Improvement Federation Annual ConventionWed, 04 May 2016 18:31:05 CDT | The annual Beef Improvement Federation convention is approaching, and Kansas State University Beef Cattle Extension Specialist Dr. Bob Weaber says the three-day event will target cow-calf and seedstock producers, as well as those interested in genetics improvement. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Animal Agriculture Alliance 2016 Stakeholders Summit - 05/05/2016
- OSU Wheat Field Day - Thomas - 05/05/2016
- OSU Wheat Field Day - Afton - 05/06/2016
- Superior Video Livestock Auction - 05/06/2016
- Griswold Cattle Commercial Female Sale - 05/06/2016
- Hall-Coyote Hills Ranch Limousin and Lim-Flex Production Sale - 05/07/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast