USDA to Begin Work to Strengthen Enforcement of the Packers and Stockyards ActFri, 11 Jun 2021 14:08:40 CDT | The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) will begin work on three proposed rules to support enforcement of the Packers and Stockyards (P&S) Act, the 100-year old law that was originally designed to protect poultry and hog farmers and cattle ranchers from unfair, deceptive, and anti-competitive practices in the meat markets. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
NCBA's Ethan Lane Concerned About How Biden Administration Will Pay For All The Spending PackagesFri, 11 Jun 2021 07:46:52 CDT | Itís a scary time for agriculture and cattle producers in Washington, D.C., said Ethan Lane, NCBA vice president of government affairs, as the Biden Administration wants to spend trillions of dollars. Somebody has to pay for it. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Corn Belt Classic - 06/17/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Pre-Entry Deadline - 06/18/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 1 - 6/24-6/26 - 06/24/2021
- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Foundation Sporting Clays Day - 06/25/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 2 - 6/28-6/30 - 06/28/2021
- 2021 US Wheat Summer Board Meeting 6/28 - 7/2 - 06/28/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast