Dr. Tom Field Shares His Vision for the Beef Industry at the Oklahoma Cattlemen's ConventionFri, 22 Jul 2016 14:53:31 CDT | It is all about attitude, claims Dr. Tom Field of the University of Nebraska, when it comes to dealing with change in the industry. Although change is nothing new, Field says that beef producers work in tradition and it is understandable why people would be hesitant to address an evolving consumer base. Dr. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Is Now the Time to Retain Ownership of Cattle at the Feedlot - Dr. Darrell Peel Has the FactsThu, 21 Jul 2016 15:18:01 CDT | Thanks to a volatile futures market right now, feeder and stocker markets are experiencing their own instability. OSU Extension Livestock Market Economist Dr. Darrell Peel understands the frustration being felt by producers, but assures that things will get better. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 2016 Youth National Arabian and Half-Arabian Championship Horse Show - 07/23/2016
- Noble Foundation - Beekeeping Workshop - 07/23/2016
- Cattle Trails Wheat and Stocker Cattle Conference - 07/26/2016
- Great Plains Grazing Webinar on Forage Supplementation - 07/26/2016
- 2016 Plant ID for Soil Health Training - Kenton - 07/27/2016
- Whirlwind Expo Field Event - Leedey - 07/28/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast