NCBA and OCA Cheer Congressional Letter to USDA Urging Immediate Help for Beef Cattle ProducersWed, 01 Apr 2020 22:30:50 CDT | The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) applauded a congressional letter that was sent today to U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Secretary Sonny Perdue, urging swift relief for American cattle producers who have been adversely impacted by the ongoing Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Large Meat Supplies Keeping a Lid on Long-Term Outlook, Says Katelyn McCullock, Livestock Marketing Information CenterWed, 01 Apr 2020 10:20:05 CDT | On today’s Beef Buzz, Radio Oklahoma Ag Network Farm Director Ron Hays talks with Katelyn McCullock, director and senior agricultural economist for the Livestock Marketing Information Center. McCullock discussed the short- and long-term outlooks for meat supplies. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 04/02/2020
- Plains Cotton Growers Annual Meeting- CANCELLED (April 3, 2020) - 04/03/2020
- Gardiner Angus Ranch 41st Annual Production Sale & Celebration-Day 1 - 04/03/2020
- Gardiner Angus Ranch 41st Annual Production Sale & Celebration-Day 2 - 04/04/2020
- Ag Day at the Oklahoma Capitol- CANCELLED (April 14) - 04/14/2020
- Oklahoma Cattlemen to Host "Beef Day" - 05/14/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast