Anderson Urges Farmers to Take Advantage of Wheat Market RallyFri, 19 Dec 2014 11:47:10 CST | Christmas came early for Oklahoma wheat farmers. In this weekend's edition of SUNUP, Oklahoma State University Grain Marketing Specialist Kim Anderson talks about the rally that surprised. The Kansas City wheat price has been wallering around $6 dollars for the past several weeks. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
NCBA's Colin Woodall Offers More Insight on Section 179Sat, 20 Dec 2014 13:22:02 CST | You can stick a fork in it, the 113th Congress is done. Before they left town the US Senate passed the tax extenders package. That includes a revision and an amendment to section 179 of the Internal Revenue Service code that allows for a large jump in the amount of available deductions for capital purchases. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OK-FIRE Workshop - Stillwater - 12/16/2014
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 12/17/2014
- Superior Select Replacement Female Auction - 12/18/2014
- Superior Video Livestock Auction - 12/19/2014
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 12/24/2014
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 12/31/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast