No-Till Farming will Change the World, Ray Archuleta SaysTue, 11 Mar 2014 17:36:30 CDT | Ray Archuleta says the earth is sick. It is in this condition, he says, in large measure due to our disregard of natural principles in our approach to agriculture. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
History Can Teach Southern Plains Ranchers Valuable Lessons, Jay O'Brien SaysTue, 11 Mar 2014 15:56:22 CDT | Texas rancher Jay O’Brien says he’s not really so much a rancher as a farmer. His spread in the Texas Panhandle doesn’t so much produce beef as it produces grass. That may not seem like an important distinction, but he says it makes all the difference in how the land is cared for and how ranches can be profitable in good times and in bad. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Fertilizer and Weed Control Seminar - 03/11/2014
- Oklahoma No-Till Conference - 03/11/2014
- Oklahoma Youth Expo- Wednesday 3/12 Schedule - 03/12/2014
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 03/12/2014
- Oklahoma Youth Expo- Thursday 3/13 Schedule - 03/13/2014
- Feral Swine (HOG) Program - 03/13/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast