WTO Dispute Panel Sides with Canada and Mexico Against Current US COOL RuleMon, 20 Oct 2014 19:42:15 CDT | The long anticipated ruling on the revised Country of Origin regulations put in place in May 2013 by the Obama Administration has been released by the World Trade Organization- and as critics of the COOL Rule were predicting- the trade body has sided with Canada and Mexico in saying that this move by the US government to fix the original... Read more...
Top Agricultural News
NCBA Not Backing Down From 'WOTUS' ProposalMon, 20 Oct 2014 11:22:24 CDT | Today was supposed to be the deadline for submitting comments to the Environmental Protection Agency over their 'Waters of the US' proposed rule as well as the US Army Corps of Engineers. For the second time the comment period has been extended until November 14th. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auction-Beaver - 10/20/2014
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auction-Boise City - 10/21/2014
- Soil Health, Soil Sampling and Climate Change Impacts on Pastureland Management Workshop - 10/21/2014
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auction-Guymon - 10/21/2014
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- Muskogee - 10/22/2014
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auction-Woodward - 10/22/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast