Too Late to Avert Vermont Law Implementation- Senate Ag Leadership Rolls Out GMO Labeling CompromiseThu, 23 Jun 2016 16:00:56 CDT | U.S. Senator Pat Roberts, R-Kan., Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, today unveiled a new bipartisan proposal to protect the use of agriculture biotechnology and to ensure consumers have access to the information they want. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
No Surprises Seen in Latest Cattle on Feed Report- Dr. Derrell Peel Sees Placements Continuing to RiseSat, 25 Jun 2016 11:55:51 CDT | Oklahoma State University Extension Livestock Market Economist Derrell Peel sees few if any surprises in the latest USDA Cattle on Feed report, released on Friday afternoon. Dr. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 2016 Plant ID for Soil Health Training - Cheyenne - 06/28/2016
- 2016 Plant ID for Soil Health Training - Freedom - 06/29/2016
- TSCRA Ranch Event - Elk City - 06/29/2016
- Superior Video Livestock - 07/01/2016
- American Gelbvieh Junior National "Dirt Road Classic" - 07/03/2016
- AFR Golf Tournament - Benefiting State Question 777 - 07/11/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast