Kendall Frazier Announces Plan to Step Down as CEO of the National Cattlemen's Beef AssociationTue, 23 Apr 2019 14:49:36 CDT | After 34 years with the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA), the past four as CEO, Kendal Frazier announced his plans for retirement this morning. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Opportunity Abounds for US Beef - USMEF's Greg Hanes on Tapping New and Growing MarketsTue, 23 Apr 2019 10:15:45 CDT | Greg Hanes is currently vice president for international marketing programs with the US Meat Export Federation. However, come June, Hanes will transition into a new role with the Cattlemen’s Beef Board just recently announced as Chief Executive Officer. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 2019 Texas A&M Agrilife Hemphill Co. Beef Conference - Day 1 - 04/23/2019
- Winter Canola Spring Field Tour - Lahoma - 04/23/2019
- Winter Canola Spring Field Tour - Pond Creek - 04/23/2019
- OSU Wheat Field Tour - Walters - 04/23/2019
- Lucas - Town Hall Meeting - Garfield County - 04/23/2019
- Lucas - Town Hall Meeting - Kingfisher County - 04/23/2019
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast