Fantastic Prices Make It an Exciting Time to be in the Cattle Business- Kelsey Offers State of the IndustryFri, 24 Oct 2014 05:46:22 CDT | Strong demand with limited supply is making it an ideal time to be in the cattle business. In visiting with the state's cattle producers, Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association Executive Vice President Michael Kelsey said cattlemen are excited to be in the beef industry. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Peel Says Cattle Market Fundamentally StrongFri, 24 Oct 2014 19:10:07 CDT | Cattle producers continue to pinch themselves thinking they might wake up and these high cattle prices might disappear. Oklahoma State University Livestock Market Economist Dr. Derrell Peel said we are in a extraordinary time in the cattle business and cattle prices are mighty high. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Texas Cattle Feeders Association Annual Convention - 10/27/2014
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auction-Burns Flat - 10/27/2014
- Kris Black Cream of the Crop Bull Sale - 10/27/2014
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- Stillwater - 10/28/2014
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auction-Lawton - 10/28/2014
- Congressman Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting- Buffalo - 10/28/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast