Vilsack Commends FFA for Embracing Global ChallengesThu, 30 Oct 2014 15:40:02 CDT | US Ag Secretary Tom Vilsack expressed his excitement for the future of agriculture. Vilsack addressed the more than 60 thousand FFA members at the 2014 National FFA Convention in Louisville Thursday morning. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Peel Says Strong Market Impacting Cattlemen Nearing RetirementThu, 30 Oct 2014 12:09:51 CDT | The United States is in historic times with the strength of the current cattle market. The industry continues to see record high prices and prices may go higher yet the next couple years. That's the opinion of Oklahoma State University Livestock Market Economist Dr. Derrell Peel. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 87th National FFA Convention and Expo - 10/31/2014
- OSU Rural Economic Outlook Conference - 10/31/2014
- Apache Auction Special Replacement Female Sale - 11/01/2014
- 87th National FFA Convention and Expo - 11/01/2014
- 8th Annual Diamond Hats Gala - 11/01/2014
- McAlester Union Stockyards- Special Replacement Cow and Bull Sale - 11/01/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast