Federal Judge Puts WOTUS on Hold- EPA Claims Only Impact is in 13 States Part of LitigationThu, 27 Aug 2015 21:27:35 CDT | Thirteen states will not see the Waters of the US Clean Water Rule go into effect on Friday- as a Federal Judge in North Dakota has issued a preliminary injunction stopping EPA from turning on the provisions of the rule on the 28th of August. The rest of the country will see implementation move forward, according to the EPA. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
U.S. Cattle Prices Drop Amid Global Economic UncertaintyThu, 27 Aug 2015 17:14:22 CDT | The stock market and crude oil prices have had a tough couple of weeks. The cattle markets have been no different the last couple of weeks. Oklahoma National Stockyards had yearlings $7 - $9 lower at the beginning of the week. OKC West in El Reno had cattle prices sharply lower, again. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Kerr Center Workshop - Feral Hog Management - 08/27/2015
- Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Perry - 08/27/2015
- Dewey County Soil Health Cover Crop Field Day - 08/27/2015
- Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Blackwell - 08/28/2015
- Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Skiatook - 08/28/2015
- 31st Anniversary OCA Range Roundup- Friday Session - 08/28/2015
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast