National Pork Board Reacts to Recent Isolated Discovery of Antibiotic-Resistant Gene Found in HogTue, 06 Dec 2016 14:39:57 CST | The National Pork Board today reacted to the recent research paper from the Ohio State University research study detailing the researchersí discovery of an antibiotic-resistant gene in one farrowing barn. According to the National Pork Board, an important takeaway from the study is that the U.S. pork supply is safe. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Stockers Beware - Potential Issues to Stay Aprised of as Spring Markets Adjusts to the Fall RecoveryWed, 07 Dec 2016 11:54:48 CST | The situation cattle producers found themselves in this fall, dealing with rather strange markets conditions, caused many people to do things a bit differently then they normally would on their operations. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Tulsa Farm Show- Day 1 - 12/08/2016
- Tulsa Farm Show- Day 2 - 12/09/2016
- AFR Rural to Urban Outreach Event - 12/09/2016
- Tulsa Farm Show- Day 3 - 12/10/2016
- OSU Winter Crop School - 12/13/2016
- Central Oklahoma Cattle Conference - 12/16/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast