EPA Releases Maps Detailing the Extent of WOTUS ProposalWed, 27 Aug 2014 14:44:28 CDT | The House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology released maps today of waters and wetlands the Environmental Protection Agency has to-date refrained from making public. After multiple requests, the Agency finally handed over the maps to the committee, which appear to detail the extent of the “Waters of the United States” proposal. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Canadian Ag Minister Offers Fix for COOLWed, 27 Aug 2014 12:03:43 CDT | The US beef industry continues to wait on a ruling from the World Trade Organization regarding Country and Origin Labeling. That decision on the revised COOL rule has already been handed down to three governments - Canada, Mexico and the United States. The WTO will make the ruling public in September. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 08/27/2014
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 09/03/2014
- 18th Annual Septemberfest - 09/06/2014
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 09/10/2014
- Agricultural Leadership of Oklahoma - Golf Scramble - 09/11/2014
- State Fair of Oklahoma - Livestock Show Schedule 9-13-14 - 09/13/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast