Roy Lee Lindsey Looks at Pork Industry's 2014Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:37:54 CST | Oklahoma's hog industry is adapting to a changing business climate. Oklahoma hog producers have been raising hogs from birth to market, but that is changing with the price of inputs. When hog farms were built, the cost of diesel was a minimal expense in the transport of hogs to market. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
USMEF Uses Integrated Approach in Reaching International CustomersWed, 26 Nov 2014 10:50:46 CST | In working with customers around the world, US Meat Export Federation has found each customer has unique preferences and demands. USMEF has a variety of ways to promote US Beef. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 11/26/2014
- Oklahoma Quality Beef Network Sale- Tulsa - 12/01/2014
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- Clinton - 12/02/2014
- 30th Annual Amarillo Farm Show - 12/02/2014
- Oklahoma Quality Beef Network Sale- El Reno - 12/03/2014
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- Frederick - 12/03/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast