Central Oklahoma Cattle ConferenceThu, 30 Jan 2020 08:36:54 CST
Central Oklahoma Cattle Conference
Friday, 21, 2020
Begins at 9:30 AM
Payne County Expo Center
4518 Expo Cr E
Successful and long-lasting cattle operations in Central Oklahoma are those that maintain efficiency during periods of volatile input costs and extreme weather conditions while implementing risk management to ensure profitability.
This year's Central Oklahoma Cattle Conference witll focus on beef managment strategies, reducing input costs, forage management, breeding and genetics. A trade show with up-to-ate products from major agricultural suppliers will be another attraction at the conference.
The Oklahoma State University Cooperative Extension Service invites you to register now to reserve your place at this important educational event.
For more information contact:
Payne County OSU Extension
315 W 6th , Suite 103
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
Directions: The Payne County Expo Center is located at the Payne County Fairgrounds on the corner of Hwy 51 and Fairgrounds Road.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- OSU Chisholm Trail Beef Improvement Conference - 02/20/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 02/20/2020
- Spring Crops Meeting and EPA Mandated Pesticide Training - 02/20/2020
- Oklahoma Irrigation Conference - Registration Due - 02/20/2020
- OSU Chisholm Trail Beef Improvement Conference - Fairview - 02/21/2020
- Central Oklahoma Cattle Conference - 02/21/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events