Ranchers Lunchtime Series - The Way You Stack Round Bales Matters!Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:16:41 CDT
Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series
Thursday, July 16, 2020
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
The Way You Stack Round Bales Matters!
Kevin, Shinners, University of Wisconsin-Madison
OSU's State Extension Beef Cattle Team is holding a second installment of educational Zoom series targeted to beef cattle producers and professionals with a focus on forage management. This is a free educational program scheduled every Thursday at 12:30 PM Central Time. The second series is focused on forage management.
Join our Beef Cattle Extension team, experienced ranchers and scientists to learn and share beef cattle production, management and marketing tips.
Click here to register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
David Lalman - Extension Beef Cattle Specialist
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week In The Rockies XXXII - Day 5 - 07/10/2020
- Ranchers Lunchtime Series - The Way You Stack Round Bales Matters! - 07/16/2020
- Oklahoma Youth Expo - Summer Spectacular Livestock Clinic - 07/17/2020
- Field Day: Understanding Impacts of Prescribed Fire - 07/21/2020
- Ranchers Lunchtime Series - Late-Summer Supplementation to Enhance Cattle Performance - 07/23/2020
- OCA 68th Annual Convention - Day 1 - 07/24/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events