Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Comanche, Cotton, Jefferson, Stephens, Jackson and Tillman CountiesWed, 16 Sep 2020 11:37:00 CDT
Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Comanche, Cotton, Jefferson, Stephens, Jackson and Tillman Counties
Comanche County Fairgrounds
920 W. Sheridan Road
The 32st annual School Land Trust lease auctions are running from October 5th in Cimarron County and conclude October 14th in Stillwater. This year's fall lease auctions will include several hundred leases in 35 counties.
The Commissioners of the Land Office (Land Office) has approximately 750,000 acres of land in 42 counties managed by the Real Estate Management Division. Income earned through leasing these lands is directly distributed to the beneficiaries of the trust.
An agricultural lease is usually for a five-year lease term, the lease can be used for crop production, grazing, hunting, recreation or a combination of these uses.
Approximately one-fifth of the total agriculture leases are appraised and offered for lease each year.
Minimum bids are listed for each tract. Detailed lists are available from the CLO at (405) 521-4000 or 1-888-355-2637. The information is also available on line by clicking or tapping here.
The brochure that gives you information about the nine live auction sites for 2020 can be seen by clicking or tapping here..
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Southwest Research and Extension Center Virtual Field Tour - Day 2 - 09/23/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 09/24/2020
- Southwest Research and Extension Center Virtual Field Tour - Day 3 - 09/24/2020
- Establishing Pecan Orchards - 09/24/2020
- Texas Cattle Feeders Association Annual Convention - 10/05/2020
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Cimarron County - 10/05/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events