Workshop: Selecting and Developing BullsMon, 03 Feb 2020 10:41:54 CST
Upcoming Workshop: Selecting and Developing Bulls
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday, February 21, 2020
Noble Research Institute
18414 Dixon Road
Selecting the right bull can potentially contribute more to the genetic improvement and profitability of a cow-calf operation than any other management practice.
- Noble Research Institute will host a Selecting and Developing Bulls workshop at the Noble Research Institute Oswalt Ranch.
Evaluating and selecting bulls can be difficult with all the data associated with them. This course will help producers understand and identify physical and genetic traits that are important for their operations and management goals.
Attendees will learn:
- How to evaluate bulls for good body structure
- About the physical characteristics important for good body structure
- About nutritional development prior to the first breeding season
- How to understand factors affecting bull fertility
- About proper nutritional management after the breeding season
Weather-appropriate outdoor attire is encouraged.
There is $25 registration for this event, which includes lunch. The registration fee will increase to $35 for those who register after Feb. 14, 2020. For more information and to register, please visit www.noble.org/events
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- OSU Chisholm Trail Beef Improvement Conference - 02/20/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 02/20/2020
- Spring Crops Meeting and EPA Mandated Pesticide Training - 02/20/2020
- Oklahoma Irrigation Conference - Registration Due - 02/20/2020
- OSU Chisholm Trail Beef Improvement Conference - Fairview - 02/21/2020
- Central Oklahoma Cattle Conference - 02/21/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events