Sorghum, Corn, and Soybeans WorkshopMon, 02 Jul 2018 11:33:17 CDT
2018 GRAIN GRADING SCHOOLS - Sorghum, Corn, and Soybeans Workshops
Thursday, July 19, 2018 - Must Register by Wednesday July 11, 2018
Registration begins at 8:00; Sorghum starts at 8:30 at the Garfield County Fairgrounds Chisholm Trail Pavilion, north of Enid, 111 W. Purdue (between Hwy 64 and North Hwy 81 bypass. On Purdue, turn south around the Coliseum; enter west side of Pavilion).
Sorghum, Corn, and Soybeans workshop fee is $90 per participant, due with registration to reserve your space.
- Fee includes workshop materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- No discount is offered for partial registration or partial attendance.
- Cancellations are nonrefundable unless notified 72 hours (three business days) prior.
- For more information, call 405-744-9836 or e-mail Kareta.firstname.lastname@example.org
Make checks payable to "Oklahoma Grain & Feed Association," and mail with this form by July 11th to :
Oklahoma State University, 513 Ag Hall
Stillwater, OK 74078.
Registration form is available at agecon.okstate.edu/anderson under "Program Forms."
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Big Three Field Days- Day Two Beef Field Day - 07/18/2018
- Sorghum, Corn, and Soybeans Workshop - 07/19/2018
- Big Three Field Days- Day Three Swine Field Day - 07/19/2018
- OCA Convention and Trade Show - 07/20/2018
- Women in Ag and Small Business Conference - 07/20/2018
- OCA Convention and Trade Show - Day 2 - 07/21/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events