3rd Annual Farmhouse FundraiserMon, 24 Sep 2018 10:15:30 CDT
3rd Annual Farmhouse Fundraiser
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Murray State College Farm
(located behind the Johnston County Fair Barn)
We are excited to announce our 3rd Annual Farmhouse Fundraiser. A special dinner will be held at the Murray State College Farm to support the needs of our farm and agriculture students. In celebration of all things ag, we'll have a great meal, live music and lots of fun on the farm.
Through our Ag Work Ethic Scholorship, we currently provide room and board scholarships to five farmhands who live at the farm and work there while attending college. Due to recent budget cuts, funds to pay these future farmers who intern on our Aggie Farm are very limited.
We feel that these students, along with our Ag program, enable us to spread awareness of the agricultural world across our 10-county service area and beyond. In order to acheive our goal of providing students with the knowledge, skill set, and sense of pride required for a long career in agriculture, we need your help.
Proceeds from the Farmhouse Fundraiser will be used to support Ag Work Ethic Scholarships as well as fund much needed expenses for the Murray State College Farm.
Please join us in supporting our Ag students at Murray State College by sponsoring and attending the fundraiser. I addition to benefiting the students, this festive evening of fun, including a pie and cake auction, will provide the opportunity to develop new friendships as well as strengthen the agriculture program and join other supporters of Murray State College for a great cause.
If you have questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to call the Murray State College Foundation office at (580) 387-7101.
Sponsor Deadline is October 12, 2018
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- OSU Beef Industry Conference Friday Conference - 10/19/2018
- Oklahoma Independent Stockgrowers Association First Annual Convention - 10/20/2018
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions- Caddo, Washita, Kiowa, Harmon, Roger Mills, Greer - 10/22/2018
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Garfield, Grant, Blaine, Kay, Alfalfa, Kingfisher - 10/23/2018
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Comanche, Cotton, Grady, Stephens, Jefferson - 10/24/2018
- 91st National FFA Convention- Wednesday Events - 10/24/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events