Oklahoma Farm Bureau Leadership Conference Day TwoTue, 08 Jan 2019 09:24:26 CST
Oklahoma Farm Bureau Leadership Conference
February 18 and 19, 2019
Embassy Suites Downtown
Oklahoma City, Ok
Oklahoma Farm Bureau leaders from across the state will gather in Oklahoma City Feb. 18-19 for the organization’s annual OKFB Leadership Conference.
Held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City, the two-day conference will feature state and federal agricultural policy updates, organizational updates, a reception with state leaders and lawmakers, a visit to the state Capitol and more.
Please contact your county Farm Bureau secretary to RSVP for the conference and to reserve a hotel room by no later than Jan. 16. For more information, please contact OKFB Public Policy Coordinator Emmy Karns at (405) 523-2300.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- CattleFax Trends and Cow-Calf Webinar - 01/23/2019
- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association Policy Meeting - 01/23/2019
- Grain Marketing Coffee Shop Style Meeting-Ponca City - 01/24/2019
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 01/24/2019
- Grain Marketing Coffee Shop Style Meeting-Braman - 01/25/2019
- Specialty Crop Seminar Series - Day 1 - 01/29/2019
Click here for the full calendar of events