Oklahoma Farmers Market and Agritourism ConferenceThu, 07 Feb 2019 09:42:11 CST
Oklahoma Farmers Market and Agritourism Conference
Friday, March 1, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Join Oklahoma Agritourism for a tour of some of Central Oklahoma's top agritourism destinations!
Stops include Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch, Just Right Alpac-as and Tres Sueños Vineyards and Winery, with lunch at 116 Farmstead Market and Table in Luther.
Priority registration will be given to any currently registered Oklahoma Agritourism members. All Oklahoma Agritourism Association members or active members of the Oklahoma Agritourism program may attend for free. The workshop is $25 for non-members.
The tour will depart from the Hilton Garden Inn and Conference Center in Edmond.
Lunch is provided. Please notify us in advance of any food or animal allergies.
Come prepared to shop! (You might want a cooler for perishable items.) Dress weather aware - we will spend time outside walking around the farms.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Developing Your Replacement Heifers - 02/22/2019
- Oklahoma Association of Conservation Districts 81st Annual Meeting Feb. 24-26 - 02/24/2019
- OACD Soil Health 2019 - 02/26/2019
- Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training Course - Edmond - 02/27/2019
- Quartermaster Creek Spring Bull Sale - 02/27/2019
- Express Ranches Spring Bull Sale - 03/01/2019
Click here for the full calendar of events