NIAA 2021 Annual Conference - Day 1Wed, 24 Feb 2021 09:45:21 CST
NIAA 2021 Annual Conference - Registration Open
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - Day 1
The National Institute for Animal Agriculture (NIAA) has opened registration for their Annual Conference, Exploring Sustainability in Animal Agriculture - A Comprehensive Approach. The virtual event will convene April 21-April 23, 2021.
As animal agriculture leaders with diverse backgrounds and expertise seek to better understand current agriculture and food system issues affecting their sector of today's food system, the NIAA Annual Conference provides a forum to learn, collaborate and act. "The annual conference planning committee has worked diligently to assemble a terrific speaker and panelist line-up," said Kevin Maher, NIAA Chairman of the Board. The 2021 conference theme and agenda provide the opportunity to engage with visionary leaders as, together, we explore their insights and expertise. The annual conference, which overlaps Earth Day on April 22, will feature industry leaders and explore a holistic view of sustainability.
This year's annual conference was planned by:
- Nevil Speer, Ph.D. and Lara Wright - Where Food Comes From
- Eric Moore, DVM - Norbrook, Inc.
- Len Bull, Ph.D. - Bull Mountain Enterprises, Inc.
- Chelsea Good, JD - Livestock Marketing Association
- Kim Kirchherr, MS RD LDN FAND ACSM-CPT
- Brett Kaysen, Ph.D. - National Pork Board
"Whether you are new to conversations about holistic sustainability in animal agriculture or you're more seasoned, this year's Annual Conference is designed to lean in on the environmental, economic, and social aspects of sustainability while inspiring and challenging all of us to do better," shared planning team member Chelsea Good.
Like many organizations hosting events, NIAA leaders have opted to host this event virtually. "The health and well-being of our members and stakeholders were the cornerstone of our decision to host the event virtually.
To review the full agenda, visit www.AnimalAgriculture.org. To register as media, please contact email@example.com, Director of Communications and Outreach.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Pecan Grower Topics - 4/9/21 - 04/09/2021
- USDA Extends Application Deadline for the Quality Loss Adjustment (QLA) Program - 04/09/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction -Gulf Coast Classic VI - Day 2 - 04/09/2021
- PLAINS COTTON GROWERS, INC. - 64th Annual Meeting - 04/09/2021
- Beef Raffle: Win a Half BEEF - 04/10/2021
- Southwest Ranchers Bull and Female Sale - 04/10/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events