No-till Oklahoma ConferenceFri, 03 Feb 2017 09:45:47 CST
2017 No-till Oklahoma Conference
March 7th & 8th, 2017
The Grand Casino Hotel and Resort
777 Grand CasinoBlvd.
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Cost to attend the conference will be $125 (after February 17th $150)
Registration is refundable only with written request received 7 days prior to event
Cost includes admittance to all sessions, lunch, and breaks both days.
Registration can be paid with a credit card (onine via our OSU Marketplace store)
Registration can be paid with a check and completed registration form mailed directly to:
2017 No-till Oklahomna Coinference
Attn: Jason WAtten or Janelle Malone
371 Ag Hall
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078
To Print the Registration form visit www.notill.okstate.edu
Please visit our website notill.okstate.edu/ for program updates, or call Janelle Malone at 405-744-3669 if you need further information.
Please note: Lodging expenses are NOT included. Negotiated conference room rates at the Grand Casino Hotel are $89.00 (plus 16.27% tax) if reservations are made on or before 2/3/2017.
This includes complimentary high speed wi-fi througout the faciltiy and parking. Reservations may be made by calling the hotel directly at 405-964-7777.
Please note that only cash or credit cards are accepted for individual payment of lodging and incidental expenses.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Oklahoma State University Agricultural Market Outlook Teleconference - 02/21/2017
- Quartermaster Creek Angus Spring Bull Sale - 02/22/2017
- OK Farmers Market and Agritourism Conference and Expo - 02/23/2017
- Senate Ag Committee Field Hearing- Farm Bill Reauthorization - 02/23/2017
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 02/23/2017
- Texoma Cattlemen's Conference - 02/24/2017
Click here for the full calendar of events