Field DayThu, 06 Jul 2017 10:10:27 CDT
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
1-4 pm at Cimarron Valley Research Station north of Perkins
Hosted by OSU Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Tour and experience what's happening horticulturally! This tour and field day will tour and discuss a new batch of crops. Sessions will include pumpkins, cow peas, grapes, pecan crop load thinning and other horticultural crops.
MEET at the NORTH ENTRANCE on E. 104 Street north of Perkins. From Jardot and 104 Street intersection, turn left (west) for approximately 1/2 mile and on the south side of the road. The event is free.
For more information email email@example.com or contact OSU Horticulture Department at 405-744-5404.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Oklahoma Wheat Growers Association - 2017 Convention - Deadline - 07/26/2017
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Video Royale XXV - Day1 - 07/31/2017
- Field Day - 08/01/2017
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Video Royale XXV - Day2 - 08/02/2017
- 2017 Statewide Women in Agriculture and Small Business Conference - 08/03/2017
- Challenges in Floriculture Workshop - 08/03/2017
Click here for the full calendar of events