Horticulture 'Spray' DayFri, 17 Nov 2017 11:35:51 CST
Horticulture 'Spray' Day
Thursday, March 8, 2018
A new horticultural event is in the planning stage that will be focusing on Spraying, including fungicide, insecticide, and herbicides. This event will be held at the Cimarron Valley Research Station and open to anyone interested. Emphasis will be on equipment demonstrations for different crops and different sizes of operations; question and answer times; sessions on calibration, worker protection standards, pesticide certification requirements and pest management. We hope to have vendors with different types of equipment and chemical representatives in attendance. Sponsored by Oklahoma State University Horticulture Department, Oklahoma Field Research Service Unit, Noble Research Institute, Oklahoma Pecan Growers' Association , Oklahoma Grape Industry Council , and Oklahoma Fruit and Vegetable Association.
For more information email email@example.com or contact OSU Horticulture Department at 405-744-5404.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- OK-FIRE - Training For New Website - Stillwater - 12/18/2017
- Conservation Movie Night - 12/18/2017
- Fifth Annual Red River Crops Conference Day One - 01/17/2018
- Fifth Annual Red River Crops Conference Day Two - 01/18/2018
- No-Till Conference - Save the Date - Registration - 01/18/2018
- OCA Policy Meeting - 01/25/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events