No-till on the Plains Soil Health Field DayThu, 27 Jul 2017 06:31:50 CDT
No-till on the Plains is hosting a soil health field day in August for farmers in northeast Oklahoma and southeast Kansas. The event isree and lunch will be provided at each.
Support for this event is being provided by Oklahoma State University and the Natural Resources Conservation Service.
The event will be held on August 17, 2017.
Herriman Farms Field Day, South Coffeyville, Okla., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Cherokee Community Building, 215 Oklahoma St, South Coffeyville.
8:30 Leave for Field Tour Herriman Farms
Rye Demonstration Plots
Pollinator Planting for Sugar Cane Aphids in Sorghum
Water Infiltration Demonstration
Rainfall Simulator Demonstration
No-till and Rye Cover Crops for Weed Control — Dr. Jason Warren Assistant Professor, Oklahoma State University
Utilizing No-till and Cover Crops for Soil Health and Livestock — Randy Small, no-till producer/stockman, Neodesha, KS
Economics of No-till Production — Rodney Jones, Professor, Oklahoma State University
Click or tap here for more details and the link to register.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- OKFB Area Meeting - District 6 - 08/17/2017
- AFR LEAD Golf Tournament - 08/17/2017
- No-till on the Plains Soil Health Field Day - 08/17/2017
- OKFB Area Meeting - District 9 - 08/17/2017
- Conservation Summit - 08/18/2017
- Express Ranches Big Event Day One- Fall Calving Females Sell at 1 PM - 08/18/2017
Click here for the full calendar of events