Western OK Cotton Meeting and Pesticide TrainingTue, 09 Jan 2018 09:13:22 CST
Western OK Cotton Meeting and Pesticide Training
February 9, 2018
Washita County Activity Center
1005 E. 3rd Street
Staff from OSU SW Research and Extension Center will present information on new cotton technologies, yield data, and integrated pest management. The meeting will also include dicamba certification training which meets EPA requirements for 2018. No fees are associated with this meeting or training.
ALL PRODUCERS AND APPLICATORS WHO PLAN TO APPLY XTENDIMAX, FEXAPAN, AND ENGENIA IN XTENDFLEX COTTON IN 2018 WILL NEED THIS EPA MANDATED CERTIFICATION!
9:00 AM-11:00 AM Dr. Randy Boman and Jerry Goodson SWREC
11:00 AM EPA Mandated Dicamba Certification Dr. Todd Baughman
12:00 PM Lunch and Evaluation.
Meeting presented by Washita, Beckham, Custer, and Roger Mills OSU Extension.
Registration is not required but encouraged for an accurate meal count. Please register by calling one of these extension offices:
Roger Mills 580-497-3339
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Fifth Annual Red River Crops Conference Day One - 01/17/2018
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - Altus - 01/17/2018
- Fifth Annual Red River Crops Conference Day Two - 01/18/2018
- No-Till Conference - Save the Date - Registration - 01/18/2018
- Prescribed Burning for Land Management Workshop - 01/18/2018
- Canola College - 01/19/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events