Summer Grazing WorkshopThu, 06 Apr 2017 10:16:26 CDT
Summer Grazing Workshop: Integrating Cover Crops into Grazing Systems
April 25, 2017
Location - Noble Foundation Red River Farm
Time - 9 am - 2 pm
Registration Fee - $20, includes lunch
Producers are increasingly interested in integrating cover crops into grazing systems to improve soil health, extend the grazing season and diversity forage options. Noble Foundation consultants will discuss and demonstrate how they are investigating cover crops. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with researchers, consultants and fellow producers.
For more information or to register, visit www.noble.org/events/agricultural/ or call Danielle Pacifico at 580-224-6376.
Preregistration is requested.
For other agricultural questions, please call our Ag Helpline at 580-224-6500.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Winter Canola Spring Field Tour - Ottawa County - 04/24/2017
- OSU Wheat Plot Tour- Elgin - 04/24/2017
- Summer Grazing Workshop - 04/25/2017
- OSU Wheat Plot Tour- Walters - 04/26/2017
- OSU Wheat Plot Tour- Altus - 04/27/2017
- OSU Wheat Plot Tour- Apache - 04/27/2017
Click here for the full calendar of events