Red Alliance Annual Production SaleTue, 13 Feb 2018 12:42:09 CST
Red Alliance Annual Production Sale
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center, Shawnee, Oklahoma
To Be Featured:
Seventy 18 month old bulls
Over 65 Registered Females Will Sell
Plus Commercial Red Angus Females
For a catalog, click or tap here.
To vist the Red Alliance website, click or tap here.
The Red Alliance team is a group of Red Angus breeders that are among some of the best in the breed with a commitment to producing high quality genetics for commercial and seed stock producers alike.
The cattle offered in our sales each year are carefully screened and scrutinized numerous times. Our team makes extensive use of artificial insemination and embryo transfer in order to stay on the cutting edge of genetics that our customers demand.
For information- email us firstname.lastname@example.org
For information- you can call:
Brian Whisnand- 214-762-8541
Randall Box- 817-614-6869
Kyle Gilchrist 641-919-1077
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - Cherokee - 02/20/2018
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 02/22/2018
- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association District Board Meeting- Southwest District - 02/22/2018
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - Frederick - 02/22/2018
- EPA Mandated Dicamba Training - El Reno - 02/23/2018
- Oklahoma Pork Congress- POSTPONED - 02/23/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events