OSU Wheat Variety Tour - CherokeeTue, 10 Apr 2018 12:01:31 CDT
OSU Wheat Variety Tour
Monday, May 7, 2018
County Extension Office 580-596-3131
There are 32 different stops lined up to talk about a lot of good wheat varieties available to producers. As the weather can force us to change plans at the last minute, please contact your local county Extension office with any questions on the date, time, and location.
For more information about the Wheat breeding efforts by the Wheat Improvement Team at Oklahoma State University(and more)- click here.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Feral Hog Outreach Meeting - Comanche/Cotton/S. Caddo Districts - 04/25/2018
- Feral Hog Outreach Meeting - Dewey/Major Districts - 04/26/2018
- Cheese Making Workshop - 04/27/2018
- OSU Wheat Variety Tour - Chickasha - 04/27/2018
- Goat Field Day - 04/28/2018
- P - 04/30/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events