The OCA Cattlemen of the Year AwardTue, 23 Mar 2021 08:08:21 CDT
Cattleman of the Year Nominations
The OCA Cattlemen of the Year Award
Submit Nominations by May 1, 2021
The Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association (OCA) is seeking nominations for the Cattleman of the Year award. Established in 1990, the Cattleman of the Year award is the highest honor that the OCA bestows upon a member and was designed to recognize OCA members who have made significant contributions to the OCA and to the Oklahoma beef industry.
"The Cattleman of the Year award is unique because the recipient is nominated by their," said Mike Weeks, OCA President.
The award is presented annually during the OCA Convention and Trade Show.
"It's an OCA tradition to keep the Cattleman of the Year recipient undisclosed until the end of the annual awards banquet held at the close of OCA Convention each year," Weeks said. "Typically, several family members show up at the awards presentation to celebrate, which makes the award even more meaningful when shared with family."
The 2021 OCA Convention and Trade Show will take place July 23 and 24, 2021 at the Embassy Suites & Convention Center, Norman, Oklahoma.
Nominations are due May 1, 2021. This award is not designed to honor individuals posthumously.
CLICK HERE to access the nomination form and the list of pass participants.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Pecan Grower Topics - 4/9/21 - 04/09/2021
- USDA Extends Application Deadline for the Quality Loss Adjustment (QLA) Program - 04/09/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction -Gulf Coast Classic VI - Day 2 - 04/09/2021
- PLAINS COTTON GROWERS, INC. - 64th Annual Meeting - 04/09/2021
- Beef Raffle: Win a Half BEEF - 04/10/2021
- Southwest Ranchers Bull and Female Sale - 04/10/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events