NATIONAL EXTENSION CONFERENCE ON VOLUNTEERISM - 4/26-4/28Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:20:05 CDT
NATIONAL EXTENSION CONFERENCE ON VOLUNTEERISM
April 26-28, 2021
For safety and budget concerns -- the NECV planning team has decided to double the options and host a virtual lite conference in 2021 and an in-person conference in 2022 based on a survey completed with past participants.
The National Extension Conference on Volunteerism (NECV) is an opportunity for sharing and learning with colleagues from around the country who are interested in the latest trends and research in volunteerism. Featuring innovative ideas for reaching new volunteers and best practices for developing and retaining volunteers, NECV is focused on improving volunteer management efforts for Extension professionals. Conference participants will gather tools and skills through interactive sessions and networking with colleagues while developing plans to utilize these new resources in their own programs.
Follow us on Facebook
Conference Schedule - "A Preview"
Registration - Closes April 12
-Early bird registration $50 until March 31
- Registration $75 after March 31
Oklahoma Extension In-Service Opportunity - Register for In-Service ID:15521
Keynote Speaker - Chad Littlefield
Message from Chad Littlefield just for NECV-L Participants
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Pecan Grower Topics - 4/9/21 - 04/09/2021
- USDA Extends Application Deadline for the Quality Loss Adjustment (QLA) Program - 04/09/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction -Gulf Coast Classic VI - Day 2 - 04/09/2021
- PLAINS COTTON GROWERS, INC. - 64th Annual Meeting - 04/09/2021
- Beef Raffle: Win a Half BEEF - 04/10/2021
- Southwest Ranchers Bull and Female Sale - 04/10/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events