Field Day-Range Management for Quail & Wild TurkeyFri, 11 May 2018 11:10:06 CDT
Range Management for Quail and Wild Turkey
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
10 AM - 3 PM
North of Beaver, Oklahoma
Topics to be Covered:
Go 3 miles north of Beaver, Oklahoma on Hwy 270.
Turn west (left) on Beaver Rd. and go west.
Turn south (left) on N1280 and go 1.5 miles until you reach a large metal building on the right.
We will meet here at 10 AM
Lunch Provided - RSVP Requested by Friday, 6/8/2018.
RSVP: Weston Storer 806-339-5175 or email@example.com
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- World Meat Congress 2018 - 05/30/2018
- Master Cattleman Ranch Tour - 05/30/2018
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 05/31/2018
- Summer Fire Field Day - Last Day to Register - 06/06/2018
- Field Day-Range Management for Quail & Wild Turkey-RSVP Due - 06/08/2018
- Summer Fire Field Day - 06/12/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events