PLAINS COTTON GROWERS, INC. - 64th Annual MeetingMon, 05 Apr 2021 11:02:49 CDT
PLAINS COTTON GROWERS, INC.
64th Annual Meeting
Friday, April 9, 2021
Overton Hotel & Conference Center
Deltapine Breakfast - 7:30 a.m.
Registration - 8:30 a.m.
Program - 9:00 a.m.
FiberMax Luncheon - Noon
Featured Keynote Speaker:
Pro Farmer Journalist & Analyst - Washington, D.C.,
Sponsored by Farmers Cooperative Compress
Congressman Jodey Arrington, District 19
Dr. Gary Adams, National Cotton Council
Beau Stephenson, Lubbock Cotton Exchange
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Pecan Grower Topics - 4/9/21 - 04/09/2021
- USDA Extends Application Deadline for the Quality Loss Adjustment (QLA) Program - 04/09/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction -Gulf Coast Classic VI - Day 2 - 04/09/2021
- PLAINS COTTON GROWERS, INC. - 64th Annual Meeting - 04/09/2021
- Beef Raffle: Win a Half BEEF - 04/10/2021
- Southwest Ranchers Bull and Female Sale - 04/10/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events