Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Efficient Use of Range Cubes: Protein Source and Feeding ManageMon, 04 Oct 2021 10:54:02 CDT
Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series
Ninth Series: Controlling Winter Feed Costs
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Efficient Use of Range Cubes: Protein Source and Feeding Management - Earl Ward
Blikcs, Tubs, Liquids - Tim DelCurto
Join our Beef Cattle Extension team, experienced ranchers and scientists to learn and share beef cattle production, management, and marketing tips!
These free webinar sessions are scheduled to 30-minutes every Thursday at 12:00 pm.
Click here to register.
For more information visit beef.okstate.edu
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Oklahoma Unwanted Pesticide Disposal Program - 10/14/2021
- OSU Ranchers -Wintertime Beef Cattle Management - 10/14 - 10/14/2021
- Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Efficient Use of Range Cubes: Protein Source and Feeding Manage - 10/14/2021
- Groendyke Ranch Heifer Sale - 10/15/2021
- Cultivating CattleWomen - Registration Deadline - 10/16/2021
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Beckham, Caddo, Kiowa and Washita Counties - 10/18/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events