OSU Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Should I deworm cows? How do I know? What products?Tue, 21 Jun 2022 09:23:05 CDT
Oklahoma State University Extension
Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series Webinar
Should I deworm cows? How do I know? What products? with John Gilliam, OSU College of Veterinary Medicine
Thursday, July 21, 2022.
The Zoom webinars are free to the public. Registration is required. Producers are encouraged to join OSU Extension beef cattle specialists, scientists and ranchers across the state to learn and share information about beef production, management and marketing.
For more information, contact Lalman at 405-744-6060 or email@example.com.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Sporting Clays Shoot - 06/24/2022
- African Swine Fever: What You Need to Know - 06/29/2022
- OCA - National Anthem Singing Contest - Entry deadline July 1st - 06/30/2022
- OSU Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Minimizing cost in a cow/calf enterprise - 06/30/2022
- Youth Contests at 70th Annual Convention and Trade Show - Deadline July 5th - 07/05/2022
- OSU Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Managing fescue and bermudagrass pastures - 07/07/2022
Click here for the full calendar of events