2022 Sorghum Field Tours- TiptonWed, 03 Aug 2022 12:24:11 CDT
2022 Sorghum Field Tours
Friday, August 26, 2022
Southwest Research Station
Tentative Experts Available:
Josh Lofton, OSU Cropping Systems Specialist
Brian Arnall, OSU Precision Nutrient Management Specialist
Josh Bushong, OSU Western Area Agronomist
Tom Royer, OSU IPM Specialist and Field Crops Entomologist
Jason Warren, OSU Soil and Water Conservation Specialist
Sumit Sharma, OSU Extension Irrigation and Water Management specialist
All field tours are tentative and will depend on the crop status. Status of each tour will be set one week prior to the tour. Please contact your local extension educator.
Contact your local county extension office to RSVP and to get more information.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication or program information or reasonable accommodation need to contact Josh Lofton at email@example.com at least week prior to the event.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- OKFB FOR 2022 AUGUST AREA MEETING - Hobart - 08/16/2022
- OKFB FOR 2022 AUGUST AREA MEETING - Seminole - 08/16/2022
- Prescribed Fire Field Day - Cleveland County - 08/17/2022
- OKFB FOR 2022 AUGUST AREA MEETING - Pryor - 08/18/2022
- Playing in the Dough Workshop - 08/18/2022
- 2022 Sorghum Field Tours-Nardin - 08/18/2022
Click here for the full calendar of events