Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Beckham, Caddo, Kiowa, Roger Mills and Washita CountiesWed, 07 Sep 2022 09:14:20 CDT
Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions
Beckham, Caddo, Kiowa, Roger Mills and Washita Counties
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Elk City Conv. Center
1016 Airport Industrial Rd.
Elk City, OK 73648
The 34th annual School Land Trust lease auctions are running from October 10th in Cimarron County and conclude October 24th in Shawnee. This year's fall lease auctions will include several hundred leases in 35 counties.
The Commissioners of the Land Office (Land Office) has approximately 750,000 acres of land in 42 counties managed by the Real Estate Management Division. Income earned through leasing these lands is directly distributed to the beneficiaries of the trust.
An agricultural lease is usually for a five-year lease term, the lease can be used for crop production, grazing, hunting, recreation or a combination of these uses.
Approximately one-fifth of the total agriculture leases are appraised and offered for lease each year.
The brochure that gives you information about the eight live auction sites for 2022 can be seen by clicking or tapping here.
To request a brochure of available leases visit: clo.ok.gov
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Superior Livestock Video Auction - 10/06/2022
- Black Jack Farms and Guests Annual Female Production Sale - 10/08/2022
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Cimarron County - 10/10/2022
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Beaver and Texas Counties - 10/10/2022
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Dewey, Ellis, Harper, Major, Woodward Counties - 10/11/2022
- Native Pecan Harvest Field Day - Pre-registration Due - 10/11/2022
Click here for the full calendar of events