OSU Wheat Field Tour - GoodwellTue, 09 Apr 2019 11:02:20 CDT
2019 OSU Wheat Field Tour - Goodwell
May 28, 2019
To get information on this Tour stop and for the exact location - call 580-338-7300.
For the complete list of all 32 tour stops in 2019, click or tap here.
Oklahoma farmers sow approximately 5-6 million acres of winter wheat each year, making wheat Oklahoma’s largest cash crop. In addition to being a major grain crop, Oklahoma wheat plays a vital role in the US cattle industry. Depending on market conditions, 30 to 50% of Oklahoma wheat acres will be grazed by stocker cattle during the winter months. This acts as a critical buffer between cow/calf producers and the feedlots and ensures a steady stream of cattle going on feed.
2019 OSU Wheat Field Tours - All times subject to change - please call the County Extension Office to confirm date, time, and location.
For more information about the OSU Wheat Team click here.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Controlling Pests in Pecan Orchards Seminar - 04/18/2019
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 04/18/2019
- FREE Grazing Management for Healthy Soil Workshop - 04/18/2019
- Lucas - Town Hall Meeting - Guymon - 04/18/2019
- Lucas - Town Hall Meeting - Boise City - 04/18/2019
- Custom Harvest & Farm Safety Day - Registration Deadline - 04/19/2019
Click here for the full calendar of events