Winter Crops School - Day 2Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:22:24 CST
Winter Crops School
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
OSU Student Union
2nd Floor BallroomStudent Union
Oklahoma State University
100 S. Hester St.
TOPICS AND CEU CREDITS - 11.5 CCA CEUs and 3 ODAFF Applicator CEUs will be offered.
Nutrient Management - 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
2 CCA CEUs - Nutrient Management
Integrated Pest Management 10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
2 CCA CEUs - Integrated Pest Management 2 ODAFF Applicator CEUs, 1(A) Ag Plant
CCA Exam Prep Session 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Dr. Beatrix Haggard, OSU
For tickets, visit orangehub.okstate.edu.
Deadline: December 2, 2019
Cost: $125 ($200 after deadline)
(Mention winter crops for discount)
Registration Information - Agricultural Conferences Services firstname.lastname@example.org 405.744.6489
Program Information - Dr. Brian Arnall email@example.com 405.744.1722
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Holstein Steer & Dairy Auction - 12/12/2019
- 26th TULSA Farm Show - Day 1 - 12/12/2019
- 26th TULSA Farm Show - Day 2 - 12/13/2019
- 26th TULSA Farm Show - Day 3 - 12/14/2019
- McAlester Stockyards Special Replacement Cow & Bull Sale - 12/14/2019
- National Livestock to Auction Calf Benefiting All American Beef Battalion - 12/16/2019
Click here for the full calendar of events