Tune into OSU Wheat Extension Team's Webinar Series for Answers to All Your Wheat QuestionsWed, 11 Apr 2018 10:58:57 CDT
Join the Oklahoma State University wheat extension team for a series of four Wheat Update webinars on Monday mornings at 8:30 AM starting April 2nd. These will likely be different than webinars you have viewed in the past. The first ten minutes of each session will provide viewers a crop update. The remaining 50 minutes of the webinar will be used to field questions or to discuss topics provided by the audience through chat, Twitter (@osuplantsoilsci), and other social media platforms. Viewers are encouraged to send topics or questions to Extension Small Grains Specialist Dr. Dave Marburger or Dr. Jeff Edwards, professor and department head of Plant and Soil Sciences in advance of each webinar.
This series will be produced using a program called Zoom which allows a more interactive experience with the audience. Viewers can participate on their smart phone or your desktop computer but will need to install the Zoom software first. You can find more information on this technology, here.
If you already have Zoom installed, you can join the conversation on Monday using the following link: http://dasnr.zoom.us/j/509299602 or by calling one of the following audio call-in numbers:
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device: http://dasnr.zoom.us/j/509299602
- iPhone one-tap: US: +14086380968, 509299602# or +16468769923, 509299602#
- Audio only (telephone): Dial: US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
- International numbers available: http://dasnr.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=t2i-CcjM5qrz34I0_YWCwGa1f9N8F8s8
The complete Wheat Update Webinar Series is scheduled as follows:
- Monday, April 2, 2018, 8:30am
- Monday, April 9, 2018, 8:30am
- Monday, April 16, 2018, 8:30am
- Monday, April 23, 2018, 8:30am
To join a Zoom meeting or webinar (The Webinar ID: 509 299 602), you will need:
- Zoom software on your device. You can download it at http://zoom.us/support/download before the webinar or you will be prompted to download it when you join the meeting.
- An internet connected computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Alternatively, you can join by calling the conference number.
- If participating with a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, a headset or ear buds are suggested.
Once inside the Zoom meeting or webinar, the Zoom Menu Bar appears at the bottom of the Zoom window. (The bar disappears after a few seconds but reappears when the mouse is moved.) Zoom Webinars have different participant controls than a Zoom meeting. Inside a webinar, you (as a participant) can raise your hand to get the attention of a panelist or host, chat with panelists and hosts, and ask a question.
Source - OSU Plant & Soil Sciences Dept.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News