Kim Anderson Talks Corn Demand and Market Outlook on SUNUPThu, 06 Feb 2020 15:00:20 CST
Oklahoma State University Extension Grqain Market Economist Dr. Kim Anderson talked corn market outlook with Dave Deken for his weekly interview that will be seen this weekend on SUNUP. Dr. Anderson says that more countries are growing corn- and many are competing with the United States on the global corn market.
While global corn useage has increased- there appears to be ample corn around the world- enough so that corn prices have little hope in increasing this coming growing season.
You can watch Dr. Anderson this weekend- or you can listen to his comments now by clicking on the LISTEN BAR below.
As far the SUNUP lineup for this weekend- This week on SUNUP, we learn about fruit tree production from Becky Carroll and an upcoming event to help landowners learn more about growing fruit trees.
- Then, in the Mesonet weather report, Wes Lee shows us how the First Hollow Stem Advisor works on Mesonet.org.
- Beatrix Haggard shows us what is needed when taking samples for plant identification.
- Eric DeVuyst explains how the newly released ARC/PLC decision tool works.
- In Cow-Calf Corner, Glenn Selk tells us why it is important to clear the breathing path for newborn calves and why you should never hang them over a pipe gate.
- Finally, Sue Fairbanks has information about research into tracking and testing bobcats in Oklahoma.
Saturday at 7:30 a.m.
Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA-TV
SUNUP episodes from past weeks are available on their YOUTUBE Channel- available here.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News