As Drought Burdens Producers, OSU's JC Hobbs Provides Tax Tips for Farmers and RanchersThu, 06 Oct 2022 11:59:08 CDT | Now is the time of year for producers to start thinking about having things in line for their taxes. KC Sheperd, Farm Director, visited with JC Hobbs, Oklahoma State University Extension Tax Specialist, talking about what producers should be doing now, and some tips to help them utilize resources available to them. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
NCBA Urges EPA to Press Pause on New WOTUS RulemakingThu, 06 Oct 2022 10:32:02 CDT | Senior Farm and Ranch Broadcaster, Ron Hays, is back with National Cattlemen’s Beef Association’s Executive Director for National Resources and Executive Director of the Public Lands Council, Kaitlynn Glover, talking about urging the Biden administration to press pause on a new WOTUS (Waters of the U.S.) rule. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Superior Livestock Video Auction - 10/06/2022
- Black Jack Farms and Guests Annual Female Production Sale - 10/08/2022
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Cimarron County - 10/10/2022
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Beaver and Texas Counties - 10/10/2022
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Dewey, Ellis, Harper, Major, Woodward Counties - 10/11/2022
- Native Pecan Harvest Field Day - Pre-registration Due - 10/11/2022
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast