OSU Receives $2.6 Million Grant to Study Regenerative AgricultureWed, 20 Oct 2021 08:31:57 CDT | Oklahoma State University has received more than $2.6 million to research ways to improve agricultural production while reducing environmental impacts, said Kevin Wagner, director of the Oklahoma Water Resources Center at Oklahoma State University. It will require a holistic approach, Wagner said. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Beef Prices Likely Will Not Rise Anymore as Consumers Deal with InflationWed, 20 Oct 2021 10:32:52 CDT | Even Uncle Sam is having to acknowledge inflated prices in the U.S, increasing social security by 5.9% at the start of the new year. For beef cattle producers, worries about the effects of inflation on beef at the retail level are something to keep an eye on. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Logan, Noble, Payne and Pawnee Counties - 10/20/2021
- OSU Ranchers -Wintertime Beef Cattle Management - 10/21 - 10/21/2021
- Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Feed Additives, Probiotics - 10/21/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 10/21/2021
- Cultivating CattleWomen - 10/23/2021
- Texas Cattle Feeders Association Convention 10/24-10/26 - 10/24/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast