OSU's Newest Addition to the Wheat Improvement Team, Dr. Meriem Aoun, is Excited to Fight Wheat DiseaseWed, 18 May 2022 14:40:38 CDT | At the Lahoma field day, KC Sheperd talked with Dr. Meriem Aoun, OSUís Wheat Pathologist and the newest addition to the OSU Wheat Improvement Team. Aoun talks about different varieties of wheat that can benefit producers in terms of disease resistance. Aoun said they did not see as much disease in Lahoma as they did in other locations. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
John Butler with the Beef Marketing Group Communicates to Consumers that the Beef Industry is SustainableWed, 18 May 2022 09:46:13 CDT | Ron Hays, Senior Farm and Ranch Broadcaster is back with John Butler, CEO of the Beef Marketing Group, as he talks about the Lookup Program, by Elanco and how the data it provides can help challenge management on an operation to make improvements. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Spring Calf Health Clinic - Blackwell - 05/19/2022
- Superior Livestock Video Auction - 05/19/2022
- Spur Ranch Back to Grass Sale - 05/21/2022
- OSU Cattlewomen's Boot Camp - 6/6-6/8 - 06/06/2022
- 2022 World Pork Expo - 6/8-6/10 - 06/08/2022
- 70th Annual OCA Convention and Trade Show - 07/22/2022
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast