Precision Agriculture Improves Environmental Stewardship While Increasing YieldsFri, 07 May 2021 08:26:10 CDT | In an Article for USWheat.org they write about the new precision agriculture. See below.. U.S. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
OSU's Dr. Derrell Peel Encourages Producers to Make a Drought Plan Now to Get You Through to Next YearFri, 07 May 2021 08:25:49 CDT | With the prospects of drought looming ever closer to Oklahoma, Dr. Derrell Peel, OSU Extension livestock market economist, is encouraging cattle producers to have a plan in place now if there is a reduction in forage supplies. The latest U.S. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Pecan Grower Topics - 5/7/21 - 05/07/2021
- OCA Spring Quarterly Board of Director's Meeting - 05/07/2021
- 2021 Wheat Tour - Sentienl - 05/07/2021
- 2021 Wheat Tour - Tipton - 05/07/2021
- 2021 Wheat Tour - Grandfield - 05/07/2021
- Plains Cotton Advisory Group Meeting - 05/07/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast