OCA's 69th Annual Convention & Trade Show - Day 1Wed, 02 Jun 2021 09:34:48 CDT
Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association 69th Annual Convention & Trade Show
Friday, July 23 and Saturday, July 24, 2021 Trade Show
Embassy Suites & Convention Center
The annual event is notorious for a large trade show showcasing products and services vital to an ever - changing cattle business. Businesses hoping to participate as an exhibitor in the OCA Trade Show are encouraged to register early. Trade Show vender registration is open now and can be accessed at okcattlemen.org/oca-conventiontradeshow.
Our theme, "Hold Fast, Stay True" is the mantra of Navy Seals'. The phrase has an origin from an old storm story, where sailors had to hold onto something connected, tied down to a deck. And the person at the wheel had to stay true to the direction, despite not being able to see the stars. Cattlemen face storms too and must stay the course despite the weather, markets or all the other challenges that they might encounter. Like an anchor, cattlemen dig in, stand firm, and hold fast. The rope depicts the connection to fellow cattlemen and the idea of unifying to create strength but allows some flexibility.
Click here to view the Agenda.
Book Your Hotel Room
Register and Learn More
The OCA is the trusted voice of Book Your Hotel Room.the Oklahoma Cattle Industry and works to protect and empower Oklahoma cattlemen today, to serve tomorrow. OCA is the only voice that speaks solely for the cattlemen of Oklahoma and represents beef producers in all 77 counties across the state. The OCA officers, board of directors and membership encourages you to join us in our advocacy efforts to ensure less government intervention, lower taxes and a better bottom line. For more information about OCA membership, the theft reward program or activities call 405-235-4391 or visit www.okcattlemen.org .
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Pre-Entry Deadline - 06/18/2021
- US Senate Ag Committee Hearing Examining Markets, Transparency, and Prices from Cattle Producer to Consumer - 06/23/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 1 - 6/24-6/26 - 06/24/2021
- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Foundation Sporting Clays Day - 06/25/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 2 - 6/28-6/30 - 06/28/2021
- 2021 US Wheat Summer Board Meeting 6/28 - 7/2 - 06/28/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events