AQUACULTURE AMERICA 2021- 8/11 - 8/14Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:03:46 CDT
Aquaculture America 2021
Wednesday, August 11th - Saturday, August 14th, 2021
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
San Antonio, Texas
AQUACULTURE AMERICA 2021 returns to one of the favorite tourist spots in the world for the only major national aquaculture conference and exposition held in the U.S. The U.S. Aquaculture Society (formerly U.S. Chapter of WAS) joins with National Aquaculture Association and the Aquaculture Suppliers Association to produce the annual Aquaculture America meetings. These sponsors are joined by the annual meetings of Aquacultural Engineering Society, US Trout Farmers Association and many more associations to make Aquaculture America 2021 the one meeting in the U.S. that you donít want to miss!
A CRITICAL TRADE SHOW FOR AQUACULTURISTS! AQUACULTURE AMERICA 2021 will have the largest aquaculture trade show in the Western Hemisphere and one of the largest anywhere in the world with nearly 200 booths! This is your opportunity to inspect the latest in products and services for the aquaculture industry. It is the place to visit current suppliers and make new contacts. To keep ahead and to keep profits building, you need to keep pace with the technological advancements in the industry - and AQUACULTURE AMERICA 2021 is the place to do it!
Click here for a meeting brochure.
Click here to Register. (Deadline June 30, 2021)
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReadyģNSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Pre-Entry Deadline - 06/18/2021
- US Senate Ag Committee Hearing Examining Markets, Transparency, and Prices from Cattle Producer to Consumer - 06/23/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 1 - 6/24-6/26 - 06/24/2021
- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Foundation Sporting Clays Day - 06/25/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 2 - 6/28-6/30 - 06/28/2021
- 2021 US Wheat Summer Board Meeting 6/28 - 7/2 - 06/28/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events