WLC FALL CONFERENCE 8/27-8/28Tue, 29 Jun 2021 08:24:59 CDT
WLC FALL CONFERENCE
Friday August 27th & Saturday, August 28th, 2021
Hilton Garden Inn
Oklahoma Farm Bureau women are encouraged to attend the OKFB Women’s Leadership Committee Fall Conference.
Featuring speakers, breakout sessions, a trade show and a community service project all with fun and fellowship, the event is free to all OKFB women.
All women are encouraged to bring an item for the silent auction benefiting the OKFB Legal Foundation, which works to serve farmers and ranchers through engaging in public interest litigation, researching ag and rural legal issues.
To attend the conference, register online by filling out the 2021 WLC Fall Conference registration form by July 27. The form can be found in the application center. Hotel rooms are available at the Hilton Garden Inn Edmond for $109 per night and may be reserved by contacting the hotel at (405) 285-0900. Hotel rooms must be booked before July 27 to receive the discounted rate.
For more information, contact Marcia Irvin at (405) 523-2300.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Leadership Sorghum - Session 1 - 6/27 - 6/29 - 07/27/2021
- WLC FALL CONFERENCE 8/27-8/28 - Registration Deadline - 07/27/2021
- Tulsa County Forum - Community Needs and Concerns - 07/27/2021
- Tulsa County Forum - Community Needs and Concerns - 07/29/2021
- R-CALF USA 2021 Convention and Trade Show - Pre-registration Due - 08/01/2021
- Texas International Cotton School - 8/2 - 8-12 - 08/02/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events