Feeding Quality ForumWed, 07 Jul 2021 09:40:32 CDT
Feeding Quality Forum
Tuesday, August 24th and Wednesday, August 25th, 2021
Fort Collins, Colorado
Today's commercial producers and cattle feeders need to be perceptive of the market, forward-thinking, and tech-savvy. Information like that isn't easy to find in one place, but Feeding Quality Forum delivers that and more.
For one more day it's just $100 to register for this year's in-person event in Fort Collins, Colorado. Starting July 9, in-person registration will be $200.
In-Person Early Registration: $100 per person until July 9
In-Person Late Registration: $200 per person from July 10 to August 8
In-Person Student Registration: $50 per student from June 1 to August 8
Students must use their university email to register and qualify for the student price.
Includes Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday sessions and planned meals, including cocktail hour and the Industry Achievement Award Banquet.
Eligible to attend the pre-event session at Colorado State University: A Look Under the Hide. To reserve your spot for this exclusive, pre-event session, please select the "Early Registration + Pre-event Tour" registration option.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Leadership Sorghum - Session 1 - 6/27 - 6/29 - 07/27/2021
- WLC FALL CONFERENCE 8/27-8/28 - Registration Deadline - 07/27/2021
- Tulsa County Forum - Community Needs and Concerns - 07/27/2021
- Tulsa County Forum - Community Needs and Concerns - 07/29/2021
- R-CALF USA 2021 Convention and Trade Show - Pre-registration Due - 08/01/2021
- Texas International Cotton School - 8/2 - 8-12 - 08/02/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events