5 Ways to Engage with Pork Checkoff at World Pork ExpoTue, 01 Jun 2021 08:52:21 CDT
5 Ways to Engage with Pork Checkoff at World Pork Expo
The Pork Checkoff is proud to be a gold sponsor for the 2021 World Pork Expo. The event is presented by the National Pork Producerís Council and will take place June 9-11 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines.
Click the video above to hear from Bill Even, CEO of the Pork Checkoff.
1. Start Your AgView Path to Protection at World Pork Expo ó Visit Booth 250 to create an AgView account. AgView promotes a quicker recovery for Americaís pig farmers in an FAD outbreak. Click here to learn more and create an AgView account.
2. Meat Us at the Checkoff Hospitality Tent ó See how the new Real Pork trust and image brand delivers on producer priorities. Show this ticket on your phone at the tent to receive a Real Pork flag and free food and drink. Good while supplies last.
3. Watch the Live Taping of the U.S. Farm Report ó Host Tyne Morgan will record the U.S. Farm Report on June 9 at 1 p.m. in the Checkoff Hospitality tent. Click here to check your local listings.
4. Attend Pork Academy Sessions ó Six seminars are designed to help pork producers remain competitive in today's rapidly changing environment.
5. Eat Lunch at the Big Grill ó NPB is sponsoring the Big Grill this year. Join Tama County Pork Producers for lunch at their new location south of the Varied Industries Building.
Canít attend World Pork Expo this year? We still want to connect. Visit porkcheckoff.org to learn more about Real Pork and AgView.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News