Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma CEO John Grunewald Appointed to National FFA's Sponsors' BoardMon, 20 Nov 2017 11:41:48 CST
Since its inception in 1947, the National FFA Foundation Sponsorsí Board has supported the foundation in securing funding in support of FFA and agricultural education. The group, comprised of approximately 40 top corporate executives who support the vision and mission of FFA and are interested in promoting careers in agribusiness, agriculture and food production, entrepreneurship and FFA, announces the following appointments to its current Sponsorsí Board:
- John Grunewald, President and CEO of Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma
- Susanne Wasson, Chair-Vice President of Commercial Effectiveness, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont
- Doug Griffin, Principal of The Context Network
- Gary Halvorson, Vice President, Agronomy of CHS Inc.
- Martha Hennigan, Assistant Director, Sales and Marketing Operations of Kubota Tractor Corporation
- Johnny Hughes, Senior Vice President, Food Service Sales of Tyson Foods
- Christi Korzekwa, Senior Vice President, Marketing of Tractor Supply Company
- Jon Lowe, Vice President, U.S. Cattle and Equine Business of Zoetis
- Alistair McLelland, Vice President, Marketing, North America of AGCO
- Scott Mortimer, Vice President/Group Publisher Agrimedia, Successful Farming Advertising Sales, Meredith Corporation
- Melissa Proffitt, Managing Partner of Ice Miller LLP
- Bobbi Jo Raffetto, Vice President and General Manager- Sweets & Cereals of Kerry Taste & Nutrition
- Greg Schneider, Vice President of Supply Chain Management of Culverís
- Steve Sutherland, Director, North America Sales & Distribution of Firestone Farm Tires
For a complete listing of all current sponsorsí board members, click here.
The National FFA Foundation is the fundraising arm of the National FFA Organization, which provides leadership, personal growth and career success training through agricultural education to 653,359 student members in grades seven through 12, who belong to one of 8,568 local FFA chapters throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Source - The National FFA Foundation
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News