Seminar On Increasing Yield In Pastures And Hayfields Through Effective Soil Nutrient ManagementTue, 12 Feb 2019 16:56:46 CST
The Noble Research Institute will host a Managing Soil Nutrients for Pastures and Hayfields seminar from 1-4 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at the Noble Research Institute Kruse Auditorium. Noble Research Institute soils and crops consultants will discuss concepts in pasture and hayfield fertilization, such as:
- Properly collecting soil samples.
- Reading and understanding soil test analyses and recommendations.
- Proper use of lime to correct acidic soils.
- The roles of nutrients and their benefits in plants.
- The differences between common nitrogen sources.
There is no registration fee, but preregistration is requested. For more information and to register, please visit www.noble.org/events.
“Implementing an effective and environmentally friendly nutrient management program can help farmers and ranchers meet their production goals.” – James Locke, soils and crops consultant
Source: Noble Research Institute, LLC
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News