Upcoming Workshop: Selecting and Developing BullsFri, 31 Jan 2020 14:31:36 CST
Noble Research Institute will host a Selecting and Developing Bulls workshop from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, at the Noble Research Institute Oswalt Ranch, located at 18414 Dixon Road in Marietta, Oklahoma.
Evaluating and selecting bulls can be difficult with all the data associated with them. This course will help producers understand and identify physical and genetic traits that are important for their operations and management goals.
Attendees will learn:
• How to evaluate bulls for good body structure
• About the physical characteristics important for good body structure
• About nutritional development prior to the first breeding season
• How to understand factors affecting bull fertility
• About proper nutritional management after the breeding season
Weather-appropriate outdoor attire is encouraged.
There is $25 registration for this event, which includes lunch. The registration fee will increase to $35 for those who register after Feb. 14, 2020. For more information and to register, please visit www.noble.org/events
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News