OSU's Kim Anderson Talks with SUNUP about Variables that could Affect Wheat PricesThu, 27 Feb 2020 17:01:54 CST
Oklahoma State University Extension Grains Market Analyst Dr. Kim Anderson talk about how the the Coronovirus and how it is starting to impact the prices in the grain markets.
Click on the Listen Bar Below to hear the complete market review from Dr. Kim Anderson.
This week on SUNUP, we learn about the process of liquidating farm assets from Rodney Jones, then JC Hobbs has information about the tax implications of selling farm equipment and land.
- Next, Dr. Rosslyn Biggs explains what producers can do to rehabilitate cold stressed calves.
- In Cow-Calf Corner, Glenn Selk talks about the change in nutritional needs of cows after giving birth.
- Derrell Peel says coronavirus impacts on beef and livestock markets will come in waves.
- In the Mesonet weather report, Wes Lee shows us how soil temperatures compare to normal. Gary McManus says the recent rains are helping the drought across the state.
- Josh Lofton takes us through the sorghum research results from last year’s crop.
- Finally, Kim Anderson says the coronavirus is starting to impact prices in the grain markets.
Join us for SUNUP:
Saturday at 7:30 a.m.
Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA-TV
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News