OSU's Kim Anderson Talks with SUNUP about Variables that could Affect Wheat PricesThu, 20 Feb 2020 13:01:57 CST
Oklahoma State University Extension Grains Market Analyst Dr. Kim Anderson talks about how protein could impact the overall price of wheat. Dr. Anderson belives that if we can get test-weight protein wheat on the market, then we will have relatively good prices.
You can click on the listen bar below to hear everything Dr. Anderson talks about the Wheat Trade Market, and the overall status of the markets.
This week on SUNUP, we start with first hollow stem scouting information from Amanda Silva.
- Then, Todd Baughman explains why pesticide applicators need to update dicamba training.
- In Cow-Calf Corner, Glenn Selk have only four minutes twhy calves positioned backward in the womb to clear the mothers pelvic bone during birth.
- Saleh Taghvaeian walks us throught the results of the 2018 Irrigation and Water Management Survey and has information about the upcoming Oklahoma Irrigation Conference
- Larry Sanders talks about how the Trump administrationís proposed federal budget could impact agriculture.
- Kim Anderson says commodity markets are fully open again between the U.S. and China, but both sides are easing back into trade.
- Finally, in the Mesonet weather report, Wes Lee shows us how a Mesonet tool can help producers manage alfalfa weevils. Gary McManus says the state as a whole is fairly close to normal when it comes to moisture, which has helped to limit the drought.
Join us for SUNUP:
Saturday at 7:30 a.m.
Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA-TV
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News