Register for the 10th Annual Antibiotic SymposiumTue, 06 Oct 2020 08:50:31 CDT
The full agenda is now posted for the 10th annual Antibiotic Symposium on November 2-4, 2020, hosted by the National Institute for Animal Agriculture (NIAA). NIAA will convene leaders from the animal health, human health and environmental health spaces to discuss, learn and collaborate on the latest research and knowledge about responsible antibiotic use and practices to combat antimicrobial resistance.
During the 2020 sessions, participating leaders will explore research and insights with conversations facilitated by the Symposium planning committee. Facilitators include:
• Dr. Andy King, Iowa State University Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication
• Dr. Heather Fowler, National Pork Board
• Dr. Michael Costin, American Veterinary Medical Association
• Dr. Megin Nichols, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Dr. Paul Plummer, National Institute for Antimicrobial Resistance Research and Education
• Dr. Leah Dorman, Phibro Animal Health
• Dr. Eric Moore, Norbrook, Inc.
To review the full agenda and register for the Symposium, themed, Humans, Animals and the Planet … Vital for our Future, visit www.AnimalAgriculture.org To acquire the media attendance code, contact Morgan Young, NIAA
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News