Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Managing Cattle and Forages in a Dry Weather PatternMon, 18 Jan 2021 07:31:17 CST
The Ranchers Thursday Lunchtime Series is offering a webinar on Managing Cattle and Forages in a Dry Weather Pattern coming up Thursday, January 28th and February 4, at 12:30pm.
Thursday, January 28, 2021 | 12:30 p.m.
Understanding the ENSO Weather Patterns
- Gary McManus, State Climatologist, Oklahoma Climatological Survey
U.S. Drought Monitor and USDA Financial Assistance Programs
- Brad Rippey, Meteorologist, USDA
Using Oklahoma Mesonet Soil Moisture Tools
- Wes Lee, Agriculture Coordinator, Oklahoma Mesonet
Thursday, February 4, 2021 | 12:30 p.m.
Feeding Alternatives to Stretch Forage Supplies
- Paul Beck, Extension Livestock Specialist, Oklahoma State University
Late Winter Management of Cool Season Forages
- Brian Pugh, Northeast Area Extension Agronomy Specialist, Oklahoma State University
Jump Starting Warm Season Forages with Limited Rainfall
- Leland McDaniel, South Central Extension Forage Specialist, Oklahoma State University
Sign up and get registered for the Zoom Meeting HERE:
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News