January Pork Producer Webinar Recap: COVID-19 VaccineMon, 25 Jan 2021 08:54:38 CST
Experts featured on this month’s Pork Checkoff-hosted webinar shared considerations for pork producers related to the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. Here are the key takeaways.
· Two COVID-19 vaccines are authorized for use in the United States and additional candidates may be available soon.
· Food and ag workers are recommended to be vaccinated for COVID-19 along with other essential workers.
· A communications toolkit from the CDC is available to help employers educate their essential workers about the COVID-19 vaccine.
· Contact your state pork association or state health department for distribution information in your region.
· A pdf resource Eight Things Producers Should Know About The COVID-19 Vaccine is now available to download in English and Spanish.
Click here to watch the Webinar.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News