Nominations Open for Oklahoma Certified Crop Adviser of the YearTue, 16 Nov 2021 11:02:13 CST
Nominate your most deserving Oklahoma Certified Crop Adviser of the Year by Dec.1. The Oklahoma Certified Crop Adviser (OKCCA) of the Year Award is designed to recognize a certified crop adviser who delivers exceptional customer service, is highly innovative, has shown that they are a leader in their field, and has contributed substantially to the exchange of ideas and the transfer of agronomic knowledge within the agriculture industry.
1. A candidate for the OKCCA of the Year Award must hold a current CCA certification.
2. Nominees will be evaluated solely based on the information provided in the nomination.
3. Nominations for the OKCCA of the Year Award should be made by other Oklahoma Certified Crop Advisers.
4. The OKCCA Award Committee is made up of the Oklahoma Promotion Committee.
5. Deadline for application is December 1 of each year. Applications may be submitted to the
address below at any time throughout the year. Unsuccessful applications will not automatically be reconsidered the following year.
6. The award will be given on an annual basis at the winter training meeting. The official nomination forms provided must be completed in full for the membership to review. An individual may only receive the award once.
7. The OKCCA of the Year Award celebrates a level of proficiency that belongs to an individual and not to a company.
Please return completed documentation to: Oklahoma Certified Crop Adviser Program, 2309 N 10th Street, Suite E, Enid OK 73701 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link below for the nomination form.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News