Stockyards Steak Out with Oklahoma Best Beef Competition Coming UpTue, 13 Sep 2022 08:06:16 CDT
Showcase Your Ranch's Own Prime Cuts of Local Quality Steaks, Which Will Be Showcased To The Public During Stockyards Stampede!
We are excited to announce the Oklahoma Cattlemen's Foundation will be hosting the first annual Oklahoma's Best Beef Competition during the 3rd Annual Stockyards Steak Out hosted by Oklahoma National Stockyards. Which will take place on October 15th at the Oklahoma National Stockyards. Tasting/Competition will begin at 6 p.m.
All Ranches are open to apply, ONLY 15 will be selected to compete and be paired with Oklahoma 'Celebs!' (Possible 'Celebs' the Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of Agriculture, or Oklahoma Legislatures.
Apply to compete for the title of Oklahoma's Best Beef by grilling it out with your ranch's own prime cuts of local quality steak, which will be showcased to the public during Stockyards Stampede. Entries are due September 16th.
All Proceeds Will Go To Oklahoma Cattlemen's Foundation and Cattlemen's Leadership Academy.
What You Need To Know:
• Deadline to apply is Sept. 16. and the Top 15 will be notified, receive a formal invitation and rules and be showcased online and in social media.
• Oklahoma's Best Beef Competition during Stockyard Steak Out is on October 15th. Tasting/Competition will begin at 6 p.m.
• You will bring your own cuts of sirloin to grill(w/ your team of 2-3)and serve to the community. Here is a great way to showcase your beef directly to the consumer!
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and People's Choice awards will be given out and winners will be featured on the OCF website, on social media and Cowman.
Supplies Required for Competition:
• Minimum of 60 Steaks (3/4" thick 8-10 oz and we will serve 1' x 1' tastings to the public for People's Choice Award and opportunity for your steaks to be sponsored to offset cost.
• Cooler for Steaks
• Cooking Utensils (tongs, knives, cutting boards, etc.)
Supplies Provided for Competition:
• Lighter Fluid
• Ranch Banner for Station
Click to Apply Here!
For questions regarding the application, contest or sponsorship opportunities
please contact Mariah Reimer at email@example.com or 405-308-3030!
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Top Agricultural News