Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Still feeling like fall with morning lows in the mid to upper 40s and daytime highs in the mid-70s. Mostly sunny skies with winds shifting to a southerly breeze. High: 73. Low: 46. Sunrise: 7:33. Sunset: 6:45. Wind: 10-15 mph S.
- 18 - Another cool start with lows in the upper 40s to near 50. Highs in the mid 70s under mostly sunny skies. A little above normal with a breezy south wind. Still a beautiful fall day. High: 78. Low: 49. Sunrise: 7:34. Sunset: 6:44. Wind: 10-15 mph S.
- 19 - A few clouds but mostly sunny through the day. Starting off in the mid 50s. Highs will climb into the mid and upper 70s with a southeast breeze. High: 80. Low: 54. Sunrise: 7:35. Sunset: 6:43. Wind: 10-16 mph SE.
- 20 - Pleasant and slightly above normal conditions under partly cloudy skies. Morning lows in the 50s. Afternoon highs near 80. Steady south wind. High: 79. Low: 56. Sunrise: 7:35. Sunset: 6:41. Wind: 15-25 mph S.
- 21 - Warmer than normal and windy conditions under partly cloudy skies. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the low 80s. Gusty south wind. Storms nearing later Saturday night. High: 78. Low: 64. Sunrise: 7:36. Sunset: 6:40. Wind: 20-30 mph S.
- 22 - Morning storms ending early. Mostly cloudy skies during the day. Lows in the low 50s, highs in the 60S. High: 67. Low: 56. Sunrise: 7:37. Sunset: 6:39. Wind: 10-20 mph N.