Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Mostly cloudy and cool with a northerly breeze. Highs near 60. Clearing skies this evening with temperatures dropping from the 50s into the 40s. High: 60. Low: 47. Sunrise: 7:20. Sunset: 7:40. Wind: 10-15 mph N.
- 26 - Sunny and pleasant with a light northeasterly breeze. Morning lows near 40. Warming into the mid-60s during the day. High: 66. Low: 40. Sunrise: 7:19. Sunset: 7:41. Wind: 5-10 mph NE.
- 27 - Partly sunny with a stronger southerly breeze returning. This will enhance wildfire danger during the day. Morning lows in mid-40s. Afternoon highs in the lower 70s. High: 72. Low: 45. Sunrise: 7:17. Sunset: 7:41. Wind: 12-25 mph S.
- 28 - Mostly cloudy and windy with isolated showers possible. Morning lows in the mid-50s. Afternoon highs in the lower 70s. Gusty south wind continues. High: 74. Low: 55. Sunrise: 7:16. Sunset: 7:42. Wind: 15-30 mph S.
- 29 - Cloudy and breezy with a gusty south wind. Widespread showers and storms are possible at some point in the day. A few heavy storms are possible by evening. Morning lows in the upper 50s. Afternoon highs around 70. High: 70. Low: 58. Sunrise: 7:15. Sunset: 7:43. Wind: 15-25 mph S.
- 30 - Cooler with a brisk north breeze. Mostly cloudy with early morning showers possible. Lows in the lower 40s. Afternoon highs only reaching the lower 50s. High: 52. Low: 43. Sunrise: 7:13. Sunset: 7:44. Wind: 15-20 mph N.