Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Mostly cloudy skies with a moderate easterly breeze. Morning lows in the mid-40s with some areas of patchy fog. Afternoon highs into the lower 70s. Chance of storms are likely to occur in the evening. High: 74. Low: 46. Sunrise: 7:15. Sunset: 7:43. Wind: 10-18 mph ESE.
- 29 - Cloudy skies with thunderstorms in the morning and afternoon. A few storms could be severe. Gusty easterly winds with morning lows in the upper 50s and afternoon highs in the lower 70s. High: 73. Low: 59. Sunrise: 7:14. Sunset: 7:44. Wind: 15-25 mph SE.
- 30 - Possibility of a few lingering showers with mostly cloudy skies and a brisk northerly wind. Morning lows in the mid-50s. Afternoon highs in the lower 60s. High: 62. Low: 50. Sunrise: 7:12. Sunset: 7:44. Wind: 10-20 mph NW.
- 31 - Partly cloudy skies with a light north breeze and seasonable temperatures. Morning lows in the 40s. Afternoon highs in the upper 60s. High: 68. Low: 43. Sunrise: 7:11. Sunset: 7:45. Wind: 5-10 mph NE.
- 01 - A mixture of clouds and sunshine with an easterly breeze. Morning lows in the upper 40s. Afternoon highs in the mid to lower 70s. Increasing clouds late with a possibility of storms. High: 73. Low: 48. Sunrise: 7:10. Sunset: 7:46. Wind: 5-10 mph ESE.
- 02 - Cloudy skies with a chance of showers. Afternoon highs in the mid to upper 60's and morning lows in the lower 50s. High: 68. Low: 54. Sunrise: 7:08. Sunset: 7:47. Wind: 5-15 mph SE/NE.