Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Beautiful evening! Highs in the lower to mid 80s falling into the 70s. High: 85. Low: 67. Sunrise: 6:49. Sunset: 8:04. Wind: 10-15 mph NE.
- 24 - A return to below normal temperatures! Nice start to the day with lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the mid-80s with mostly sunny conditions. High: 85. Low: 61. Sunrise: 6:50. Sunset: 8:02. Wind: 10-15 mph E/SE.
- 25 - Pleasant conditions under partly to mostly sunny skies. Lows in the mid-60s with highs in the mid to upper 80s. Southeasterly breeze. High: 87. Low: 63. Sunrise: 6:51. Sunset: 8:01. Wind: 10-15 mph SE.
- 26 - Partly cloudy skies with an easterly breeze. Lows in the mid to upper 60s. Highs in the upper 80s. A very low chance for scattered showers during the day. High: 87. Low: 66. Sunrise: 6:51. Sunset: 8:00. Wind: 10-15 mph E.
- 27 - Partly cloudy to mostly sunny with a low chance for scattered showers and storms. Lows around 70. Highs in the mid to upper 80s. High: 88. Low: 67. Sunrise: 6:52. Sunset: 7:58. Wind: 5-15 mph E/NE.
- 28 - A few clouds off and on through the day. Lows in the mid to upper 60s. Highs below normal in the mid-80s. Light northeast breeze. A low chance of a shower or storm. High: 87. Low: 67. Sunrise: 6:53. Sunset: 7:57. Wind: 8-18 mph NE .