Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Becoming partly cloudy with afternoon highs in the mid to upper 50s. Light south breeze. Cool and quiet this evening with increasing cloud cover late. High: 58. Low: 39. Sunrise: 7:30. Sunset: 5:12. Wind: 5-10 mph S.
- 19 - Becoming cloudy with a chance of afternoon and evening rain, especially south of Tulsa. Mild with morning lows in the upper 40s and daytime highs in the lower 60s. High: 62. Low: 49. Sunrise: 7:31. Sunset: 5:12. Wind: 10-15 mph S/NE.
- 20 - Decreasing cloud cover with a slight chance of early morning showers. Morning lows in the upper 40s. Afternoon highs in the lower to mid-60s. Northerly breeze turning southerly during the day. High: 64. Low: 49. Sunrise: 7:31. Sunset: 5:13. Wind: 5-12 mph N/SE.
- 21 - Mild and windy with partly sunny skies. Morning lows in the lower 50s. Afternoon highs nearing 70. Cold front arrives late that evening. High: 69. Low: 52. Sunrise: 7:32. Sunset: 5:13. Wind: 15-30 mph S.
- 22 - Much colder air settles in behind a strong cold front. Generally cloudy with a brisk north wind. Morning lows in the 30s and only warming into the lower to mid-40s by afternoon. Slight chance of showers, mainly east of Tulsa. High: 44. Low: 35. Sunrise: 7:32. Sunset: 5:14. Wind: 15-25 mph NW.
- 23 - Cold with a mixture of clouds and sunshine. Brisk northerly wind. Morning lows in the 20s. Afternoon highs in the upper 30s. A chance of snow showers late Saturday night. High: 37. Low: 24. Sunrise: 7:33. Sunset: 5:14. Wind: 10-20 mph N.