Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Scattered showers and storms are possible, especially early in the morning. Morning lows in the mid-70s. Afternoon highs only in the mid-80s. A steady north breeze is expected. High: 86. Low: 74. Sunrise: 6:23. Sunset: 8:38. Wind: 12-22 mph N.
- 23 - Mostly sunny and warm with a refreshing northeast breeze. Morning lows in the mid-60s. Afternoon highs in the mid-80s with low humidity. High: 84. Low: 65. Sunrise: 6:24. Sunset: 8:37. Wind: 10-15 mph NE.
- 24 - Mostly sunny and still pleasant with a light east wind. Morning lows in the lower 60s. Warming into the mid-80s by afternoon. Low humidity expected. High: 85. Low: 62. Sunrise: 6:25. Sunset: 8:36. Wind: 5-8 mph E.
- 25 - Partly sunny and warm with a light southeast breeze. Morning lows in the mid-60s. Afternoon highs back into the upper 80s. High: 87. Low: 65. Sunrise: 6:26. Sunset: 8:35. Wind: 5-15 mph SE.
- 26 - Partly to mostly sunny and seasonably hot. Morning lows in the upper 60s. Afternoon highs around 90. Southerly breeze prevails. High: 90. Low: 66. Sunrise: 6:26. Sunset: 8:35. Wind: 10-15 mph S.
- 27 - Generally clear skies with morning lows near 70. Afternoon highs in the 90s. South wind expected. High: 94. Low: 69. Sunrise: 6:27. Sunset: 8:34. Wind: 8-15 mph S.