Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - A cold and calm night. Temperatures falling into the upper 20s. High: 39. Low: 23. Sunrise: 7:31. Sunset: 5:41. Wind: 10-15 mph NW.
- 24 - Passing cloud cover with the arrival of a cold front and a strong northerly wind. Morning lows in the upper 20s. Highs around 40 at the lunchtime hour, with temperatures falling by mid-late afternoon. A few flurries are possible. High: 41. Low: 26. Sunrise: 7:31. Sunset: 5:42. Wind: 15-25 mph NW.
- 25 - Partly to mostly sunny and cold with a brisk southerly wind developing. Morning lows in the teens with wind chills in the single digits. Afternoon highs near 40. High: 38. Low: 15. Sunrise: 7:30. Sunset: 5:43. Wind: 10-15 mph S.
- 26 - Partly sunny with a westerly breeze. Morning lows in the upper 20s. Afternoon highs in the lower 50s. High: 53. Low: 28. Sunrise: 7:30. Sunset: 5:44. Wind: 8-18 mph W.
- 27 - Sunny and turning mild with a southerly breeze. Morning lows in the 30s. Afternoon highs in the upper 50s to near 60. High: 59. Low: 34. Sunrise: 7:29. Sunset: 5:45. Wind: 10-20 mph SW.
- 28 - Another strong front arrives with some cloud cover and a low chance of showers or flurries. Temperatures reaching the low 50s by early afternoon and falling back into the 30s late in the day. A south wind will turn northerly with strong gusts. High: 53. Low: 41. Sunrise: 7:28. Sunset: 5:46. Wind: 15-25 mph S/N.