Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Mostly cloudy skies continue with some sun possible late in the day. A few scattered showers or an isolated storm possible, mainly east and southeast of Tulsa. Morning lows in the mid 60s. Afternoon highs in the upper 70s to around 80. Very light south wind. High: 80. Low: 68. Sunrise: 7:13. Sunset: 7:18. Wind: 5-8 mph S.
- 25 - Partly sunny with a gusty south wind ahead of our next storm system. Morning lows in the upper 60s with patchy fog expected. Afternoon highs well into the 80s. Scattered showers and storms are possible by late that night along with a shift to a north wind as a cold front arrives. High: 86. Low: 68. Sunrise: 7:14. Sunset: 7:16. Wind: 10-18 mph S/N.
- 26 - Cooler with a mixture of clouds and sunshine. Scattered showers and storms possible mainly in the morning hours. Lows in the upper 50s. Highs in the lower 70s with a gusty northeasterly wind. High: 70. Low: 58. Sunrise: 7:15. Sunset: 7:15. Wind: 12-22 mph NE.
- 27 - A scattered shower possible early. Then turning partly cloudy and pleasant with a light south breeze. Morning lows in the upper 50s. Afternoon highs in the upper 70s. High: 77. Low: 54. Sunrise: 7:16. Sunset: 7:13. Wind: 8-10 mph S.
- 28 - Warmer conditions with partly to mostly sunny skies during the day. Morning lows in the lower 60s. Afternoon highs in the lower 80s. Gusty south wind. High: 82. Low: 63. Sunrise: 7:16. Sunset: 7:12. Wind: 12-20 mph S.
- 29 - Warm and windy under partly cloudy skies. Morning lows in the upper 60s. Afternoon highs well in the 80s. Gusty south breeze with a slight chance of a shower or storm across northern OK or southern Kansas. High: 85. Low: 69. Sunrise: 7:17. Sunset: 7:10. Wind: 15-25 mph S.