Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Mostly cloudy skies with a few lingering light showers or drizzle. Wind Advisory this afternoon with SW winds gusting as high as 40 mph and much chillier temperatures. Afternoon temperatures only in the low-mid 50s. High: 55. Low: 48. Sunrise: 6:32. Sunset: 8:11. Wind: 25-35 mph SW.
- 01 - Mostly sunny skies and a gusty westerly wind. Morning lows in the 40s and daytime highs in the lower 70s. High: 73. Low: 43. Sunrise: 6:31. Sunset: 8:12. Wind: 10-20 mph W.
- 02 - Increasing cloud cover as another frontal boundary moves through the state, shifting winds from southerly back to a more easterly direction. Morning lows near 50, daytime highs should still be in the 70s. Good chance of showers & storms by the nighttime hours. High: 75. Low: 50. Sunrise: 6:30. Sunset: 8:13. Wind: 5-15 mph E.
- 03 - Overcast skies throughout the day with another good chance of rain and thunderstorms, particularly for the morning hours. Brisk NE winds. Morning lows in the lower 50s, daytime highs in the 60s. High: 65. Low: 55. Sunrise: 6:29. Sunset: 8:14. Wind: 10-20 mph NE.
- 04 - A slight chance of a few lingering morning showers early, giving way to partly cloudy skies during the day. Northerly winds with morning lows in the 40s, daytime highs in the 60s to near 70. High: 67. Low: 48. Sunrise: 6:28. Sunset: 8:15. Wind: 10-20 mph N.
- 05 - Mostly sunny along with continued northerly winds. Morning lows in the 40s, daytime highs in the 60s to near 70. High: 70. Low: 47. Sunrise: 6:27. Sunset: 8:15. Wind: 8-15 mph N.