Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Mostly sunny skies and mild temperatures with a brisk north breeze. Afternoon highs ranging from the upper 60s north of Tulsa to the mid 70s across southeast Oklahoma. Elevated fire danger. High: 75. Low: 62. Sunrise: 7:21. Sunset: 7:39. Wind: 10-22 mph N.
- 25 - Mostly cloudy skies with widely scattered showers possible. Morning lows in the mid 40s. Afternoon highs in the 60s. Brisk easterly wind expected. A few additional storms possible late. High: 65. Low: 43. Sunrise: 7:20. Sunset: 7:40. Wind: 10-20 mph E.
- 26 - Shower and storm chances continue with generally cloudy skies and a southerly wind. Highest rain chance comes late in the afternoon into the nighttime hours with a few severe storms possible. Morning lows near 60. Afternoon highs in the lower 70s. High: 73. Low: 59. Sunrise: 7:19. Sunset: 7:41. Wind: 15-25 mph S.
- 27 - Rain and t-storms are likely especially in the morning with mainly cloudy skies and mild temperatures. Some rain amounts will be very heavy. Temperatures in the 60s through during the day with a southerly breeze becoming northerly. High: 68. Low: 61. Sunrise: 7:17. Sunset: 7:42. Wind: 15-20 mph S/N.
- 28 - Slight shower chances remain with a cool-down and a northerly wind. Generally cloudy all day with morning lows in the upper 40s and daytime highs in the upper 50s to near 60. High: 60. Low: 44. Sunrise: 7:16. Sunset: 7:43. Wind: 10-15 mph NE.
- 29 - Scattered showers possible with mostly cloudy skies and a brisk northerly wind. Morning lows in the 40s. Afternoon highs near 60. High: 62. Low: 44. Sunrise: 7:14. Sunset: 7:43. Wind: 10-20 mph N.