Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - After morning clouds, mostly sunny and unseasonably cold with a brisk northerly breeze. Morning lows in the upper teens with a wind chill down to 10. Warming into the mid to upper 30s by afternoon. High: 36. Low: 20. Sunrise: 6:59. Sunset: 5:18. Wind: 10-18 mph NW.
- 14 - Morning lows in the upper teens. Warming into the lower 40s by afternoon. Light northerly breeze expected. Sunny but clouds across southeastern and extreme eastern OK. High: 41. Low: 19. Sunrise: 7:00. Sunset: 5:17. Wind: 5-12 mph NE.
- 15 - Mostly sunny with a return to a southerly breeze allowing for a nice warm-up. Morning lows in the mid-20s. Afternoon highs in the lower 50s. High: 52. Low: 23. Sunrise: 7:01. Sunset: 5:16. Wind: 5-10 mph S.
- 16 - Generally sunny with a southerly breeze. Morning lows in the 30s. Afternoon highs around 60. High: 62. Low: 34. Sunrise: 7:02. Sunset: 5:16. Wind: 10-20 mph S.
- 17 - Mostly cloudy and cool with a cold front arriving during the day, switching winds from south to north. Morning lows in the 30s. Afternoon highs around 50 to 55. High: 54. Low: 38. Sunrise: 7:03. Sunset: 5:15. Wind: 10-20 mph S/N.
- 18 - Partly sunny and colder with a brisk northerly wind. Morning lows near 30. Warming into the 40s by afternoon. A few pre-dawn sprinkles or flurries possible as a cold front moves across the area. High: 41. Low: 32. Sunrise: 7:04. Sunset: 5:14. Wind: 10-18 mph N.