Tulsa Weather Forecast from The News on 6
The News on 6 Chief Meteorologist Travis Meyer's Complete Forecast
- Today - Partly sunny, warm, and muggy. An isolated brief shower can't be ruled out during the day. A better chance for strong storms later tonight. Afternoon highs well into the 80s. Southerly wind persists. High: 86. Low: 72. Sunrise: 6:11. Sunset: 8:31. Wind: 15-25 mph S.
- 26 - Scattered storms early in the morning hours, with diminishing rain chances after that. Partly cloudy and muggy with a southerly wind. Morning lows in the lower 70s. Afternoon highs well into the 80s. High: 87. Low: 72. Sunrise: 6:11. Sunset: 8:32. Wind: 10-20 mph S.
- 27 - Partly cloudy skies and muggy for Memorial Day with a southerly wind. Morning lows in the lower 70s. Afternoon highs nearing 90. High: 88. Low: 73. Sunrise: 6:10. Sunset: 8:33. Wind: 15-28 mph S.
- 28 - Very muggy with mostly cloudy skies and showers and t-storms possible. Morning lows in the 70s. Afternoon highs in the 80s. Gusty south wind continues. High: 86. Low: 73. Sunrise: 6:10. Sunset: 8:33. Wind: 20-30 mph S.
- 29 - Morning lows in the 60s. Afternoon highs in the low 80s. Northwesterly wind expected. High: 79. Low: 70. Sunrise: 6:10. Sunset: 8:34. Wind: 5-10 mph NW.
- 30 - Partly cloudy skies with lows in the mid-upper 60s. Afternoon highs in the mid 80s with a north wind. High: 82. Low: 61. Sunrise: 6:09. Sunset: 8:35. Wind: 5-10 mph N.