Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions- Caddo, Washita, Kiowa, Harmon, Roger Mills, GreerWed, 26 Sep 2018 12:07:48 CDT
Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions
Monday, October 22, 2018
Caddo, Washita, Kiowa, Harmon, Roger Mills, Greer - Counties
Western Technology Center
621 Sooner Road
Burns Flat, OK
The 30th annual School Land Trust lease auctions are running from October 15th in Beaver County and conclude October 30th in Shawnee. This year's fall lease auctions will include several hundred leases in 36 counties.
The Commissioners of the Land Office (Land Office) has approximately 750,000 acres of land in 42 counties managed by the Real Estate Management Division. Income earned through leasing these lands is directly distributed to the beneficiaries of the trust.
An agricultural lease is usually for a five-year lease term, the lease can be used for crop production, grazing, hunting, recreation or a combination of these uses.
Approximately one-fifth of the total agriculture leases are appraised and offered for lease each year.
Minimum bids are listed for each tract. Detailed lists are available from the CLO at (405) 521-4000 or 1-888-355-2637. The information is also available on line by clicking or tapping here.
The brochure that gives you information about the nine live auction sites for 2018 can be seen by clicking or tapping here.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- National Livestock - All American Beef Battalion - 12/17/2018
- Increasing Efficiencies in Forage and Feeding Field Day - 12/18/2018
- Fire Suppression Through Prescribed Fire Training School - RSVP Deadline - 12/21/2018
- Fire Suppression Through Prescribed Fire Training School - 01/05/2019
- CattleFax Trends and Cow-Calf Webinar - 01/23/2019
- Oklahoma All-Crops Conference - Feb. 19 & 20 - 02/19/2019
Click here for the full calendar of events